"THE GAZEBO & THE HOTEL!!!"/SYNOPSIS:

"HI THERE! my name is Danity Monroe and these romantic short stories/fanfictions I will TRY! to write is about an archeology teacher/professor name Philip A.G. Hartwell, A/K/A, Professor H-O-T-W-E-L-L, is looking for a change from the 'hum-drum' simplistics of his teaching job at Wheaton College in Illinois where he has been for eleven years and has more than achieved his goal and was now ready to move on. So while looking for somewhere different to land his feet, he gets an offer to replace a beloved professor of archeology who after 60 years of teaching is finally retiring, so no need to think about it, he accepts the new position. So Philip relocates from Chicago to Shreveport and loves his new teaching position at the Centenary College of Louisiana, while at this new job, the professor meets and is very attracted to a cafeteria worker, Britt Jenkinson, A/K/A, BRI and in a short time, Philip is really into her, totally smitten and is determined that he will do whatever it takes to have her. And even though Britt...Bri finds Philip quite attractive as well, AWW-SHUCKY-DUCKY-QUACK-QUACK! she thinks that Professor Hartwell is the 'finest' man on the planet, atleast, the finest man she's ever seen & known on this side of the Mississippi, although she didn't expect Philip's packaging too be British. Britt is doing everything in her power in trying not to entertain heated thoughts of Philip, but she's losing in that fight and because of that she is playing hard too get but she has a good reason though, Bri is a 46-year old VIRGIN! and because of her Christian faith, she doesn't believe in sex before marriage and she has tried to convey this too the professor, but to no avail, so after many failed attempts by Prof. Hartwell too get Britt to let him love her, he switches tactics to show her that he is really sincere in his feelings for her & doesn't just want her for her body, That's what he says??? So Philip along with her girlfriends, create a night of romance on the most romantic night of the year, of course VALENTINE'S DAY, which also happens too be Britt's b-day. 'Will she go for it???' 'Will Philip finally get what he's been craving???' &...'Will Britt finally give into temptation???' Now my original plan was to have all this typed up and uploaded on V-DAY, but since I got started pretty late, it will be a few weeks to a month before I'm finished, this is going too be a different type lovestory, so you all might not like it, that's okay, I just wanted to write something that I've or I think no one else has ever read before, especially when it comes to Christian Romance ips. Also, this is going too be a interracial lovestory, Britt is Black & Philip is Caucasian with a British accent &.....my inspiration for Prof. Philip A.G. Hartwell, is none other than the one, the only.....Mr. Henry Cavill, I am such a fan of his, especially five of the many characters that he's portrayed in his illustrious 22-year career(THESEUS/RANDY L. JAMES/NAPOLEON SOLO/GERALT OF RIVIA/CHARLES BRANDON), so this is going too be fun and I hope when it's all said and done, ya'll will like it. SO TIL THEN!!!"