𝟏𝟒| 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫... 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥- ☠️

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬| 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝... 𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮 🔫

 𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐮 🔫

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Once everyone was in class, the bell rang. They waited for their teacher that is always fucking late even though he's the first one to be ready. Todoroki was looking out the window, his mind replaying some words his father use to always say. "You must date a wealthy woman Shouto. She must have a powerful quirk. You must have kids that will surpass me and you. She must be beautiful like your mother."

Todoroki always remembered these words. Every pronoun, was She. That meant that Endeavor wouldn't expect Todoroki to date a man at all. Suddenly he had an idea, he was feeling a bit rebellious. He felt his lips uncontrollably tilt upwards.

"AWAHHHHH!!!' TODOROKI-KUN IS SMILING!!!!!" Mina squealed, pointing him out. All eyes were now on his and he quickly fixed his face, he felt his leg began to bounce up and down and he took a deep breath. He began to unconsciously pick at his skin near his nails. Tearing the skin back so that he began bleeding a bit.

"AWAH DID MIDORIYA-KUN ALREADY CONFESS?! AWWWW ARE YOU TWO DATING?!" The acid-user brought her hands to her cheeks and smiled brightly. There was silence through the whole classroom, every student patiently waiting for his answer.

Todoroki took in a deep breath and decided to break the silence that was torturing him. "Yes." He blushed, 'why did I say that?' He thought. He opened his mouth to correct himself but mostly everyone was squealing. Midoriya could only furrow his brows in confusion. "Wait really?!" Deku walked up to the taller.

Shouto opened his mouth then closed it. 'How mad would father be? Furious maybe... heh worth the risk!' He nodded. Deku jumped, he then hugged Shouto tightly with the biggest smile on his face. "AWWWWWWWW" Mina snapped a picture before sitting back down near Sero.

"I wish you two the best of luck." Tokoyami smiled. "ALRIGHT DUDE YEAHHH!!" Kaminari smirked. "Manly bros." Kirishima grinned. The door then opened and slammed closed. Deku went back to his seat quickly and took out a pencil.

"Sorry I'm late. Today's lesson... blah blah blah I'm tired. You problematic children are to go back to the dorms and fucking clean because it's disgusting. I've check every room and Kaminari's room is by far the worst I've ever seen. The only students who kept a clean room were; Iida, Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, Shouji, Hagakure, and Asui. So everyone else, that's your work today. If I don't see that you cleaned at all I'm failing you for the rest of the damn semester. Now go."