𝟗| 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬| 𝐮𝐡𝐡𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝?😭

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Shouto was finally able to see Haru. He rushed in there and sat next to him. "Hey Sho..." Yamamoto smiled. He extended his hand to which the other stared at. "Is it true?" Todoroki asked. He looked at Haru with a straight face.

"Is what true?" Haru laughed. He pulled back his hand and placed it in his hair. "Are you actually a Villain?" The black haired male flinched. He turned his head to Shouto with wide eyes. "No! Of course not!" He panicked.

He didn't know if Shouto believed him or not so he had to try his best to convince him. "Who told you that?" He laughed. "Did you hurt Bakugo?" Todoroki's asked once more. Haru sighed. "Look Sho... it was an accident okay?! I didn't mean to hurt him badly I just meant to give him a scratch."

Haru sighed and crossed his arms. "He deserved it anyways." Haru smiled. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. He coughed out a bit of blood as he saw Shouto pull his fist back. "I trusted you Haru! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU LIED TO ME?!" This was the first time Haru heard Shouto yell.

"Well I-" "You bastard Bakugo was right! I defended you and it turns out true?! I feel Stupid!" Shouto felt tears prick the corners of his eyes. "Oh Sho. I said I was sorry! Please don't leave me! You're the only one I care for Shouto! I can't live without you! Please stay!"

Haru tried his hardest to manipulate Shouto without having to use his quirk. "Please Shouto! Don't do this!" He pleaded. Todoroki was furious. "I'm not stupid Haru. You're not welcomed to my estate any longer! I will now tell Aizawa sensei about all of this."

Before Shouto made it out the door he felt his vision blur. Suddenly it was all dark. "You give me no choice Sho. I'm sorry I have to do this. If only you had been a behaved little boy I wouldn't have to kill you. You know how much it pains me to do this?" Haru walked into Shouto's body.

He walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Then looking in the mirror he smiled. "Oh Sho why didn't you just agree to stay with me? We wouldn't have yo waste this beautiful face." He punched the mirror and then picked up a piece of glass. He slowly brought it up to Shouto's neck and smiled.

Suddenly there was a boom. "LET HIM GO MOTHER FUCKER." Bakugo yelled as he picked up Haru's limped body. If Haru couldn't protect his own body he would die. "Wait!" Yamamoto dropped the glass piece. He went back into his own body and punched Bakugo in the face.

Shouto slowly regained consciousness and got up. He froze Haru's feet and grabbed Bakugo. He then closed the door and let out a breathe. He pulled out his phone and called his teacher. "Aizawa sensei please meet me at the hospital. Room 2801 please! It's an emergency. Bring officers because Yamamoto has gone rouge.

He checked Bakugo's face. He whinced at how painful it looked. "I apologize Bakugo! I was blind. I let my personal feeling blind me from the truth and I choose not to believe what you were tell-" he was cut off.

Bakugo pulled Todoroki in by the shirt and interlocked their lips. Todoroki widened his eyes and placed his hands on Bakugo's chest. Katsuki but his lip harsh to make him bleed then pulled away. "Damn bastard I'm always right!" He yelled.

Shouto gasped. Blood dropped to the floor and he wiped his mouth. He felt his face heat up as he felt butterflies in his stomach. "Bakugo i-" the ash blond shushed him as he felt pounding in his head. "We can talk about this shit later. Right now we have to focus on the this situation." He pointed at the door.

Shouto understood. They had to focus on getting out of there safely and getting Haru into prison. Suddenly there were gun shots and they ducked onto the floor. "Fuck" Katsuki covered his head, Shouto following this action.

After a few rounds of gun shots the door slammed open. "Where is he?" Aizawa asked. Bakugo stood up and helped Todoroki. "He was just right there!" Shouto panicked. He looked everywhere. "Bakugo saw it! Right?" He looked at Katsuki.

"No? What the fuck are you saying?" The hothead furrowed his brows. Then he chuckled. "Nah I'm just playing. Yeah teach. That bastard was right here. He must have gotten the fuck out." Katsuki grunted. He rubbed his arm as he felt pain swarm his body. "I have to fucking rest." He said. Stomping out of the room and into the hallway.

"OI USELESS NURSES. TAKE ME TO MY ROOM!!!" His yelling was heard from all the way down the hallway. Shouto let out a sigh. "I promise sir he was right here. I don't know how he got away! But he tried to kill me. And he admitted that he tried to harm Bakugo!"

Shouto felt hurt. He was lied to many people in his lie but this time it was different. It gutted way more than before. "I did a background check. Turns out he's wanted in 7 different countries. Charges include: Murder, and rape. I might get fired." Aizawa sighed. He rubbed his temple before looking at the younger.

"It's going to be okay! We won't let him get you alright kiddo? You and Bakugo will be safe." Shouta patted Todoroki's back before gesturing for him to get out of here. Shouto nodded before walking out and getting checked into a room. He had to rest himself.

Meanwhile Haru was on a plane. 𝐀/𝐍: (𝐋𝐌𝐅𝐀𝐎😭 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮) He was wearing sunglasses and a coat to hide his face and injuries. Damnit I'll get you Shouto. He felt rage course through his veins. He wanted kill him but he also wanted to have his way with him.

"Damn you Sho." He whispered. He couldn't believe he got caught AGAIN! Well the truth was now revealed. Usually he would kill whoever finds out but he had hesitated because he had feeling for the boy. All he could do now is watch as his face was plastered all over newspapers and the news.

"Damnit"

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

𝐈 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤? 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐆𝐀𝐘𝐒- 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭. 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭... 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝💀💀 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐒! 𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐓𝐌𝐑 𝐒𝐎 𝐁𝐘𝐄!!!💕🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑💕💕💕💕

𝟏𝟏𝟏𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬