0.

Mikey was laying in that bed for minutes, or maybe hours, after a long, tiring day, and he couldn't sleep. He kept fidgeting on the mattress and sometimes pushing against Draken's body lying right next to him, trying to find some position good enough to make him sleep but he was still awake.

At one point, Mikey ended up giving up on sleep and started staring at the white ceiling of Kenchin's room, letting his mind wander through memories and many thoughts at the same time. He hated these moments, especially before bed because that would disturb his sleep, but it was impossible not to overthink it when he had practically nothing else to do and his mind was willing to keep him awake for quite some time.

It was during that moment that Mikey began to realize that he and his boyfriend have more in common than he thought.

No, he didn't even know how he came to that conclusion but he found himself analyzing many curious events from years ago involving him and Ken. Events too curious to be put aside and he certainly couldn't wait until the next day to tell and explain each one of them to Draken.

His anxiety wouldn't allow it.

Ne, ne, Kenchin... — Mikey turned to hug Draken's bare back, squeezing his right shoulder.

— Hn? — Draken grumbled.

— You've felt a pipe hit your head once, haven't you?

— Mikey... — Ken's voice sounded deeper than usual. He lifted his hand to squeeze Mikey's hand on his shoulder. — What?

— You, Kenchin. You got hit by a pipe on the head once, don't you remember?

— Gods... Mikey, go to sleep... — Ken lightly kicked one of Mikey's legs as if to ask him to stop talking, but this made Mikey cling even tighter against Draken's body and try to climb on top of him. Ken had his grumbles ignored by Mikey as the other pulled him up, finally managing to lie down on his hard chest. — Go to sleep... — he repeated, still with his eyes closed feeling Mikey's breath on his neck.

— Kenchin, you got hit by a pipe on the head once, do you know what that means?

— Hn... — he sighed. He kept his eyes closed to help him go back to sleep peacefully, but if Mikey kept talking in his ear, he wouldn't be able to sleep anymore. —, that I almost died and I'm not sure if it was a pipe, now go to sleep.

— But it was still a metal that was able to make your head bleed, and I know you almost died, but more than that I was also hit on the head by a metal and lost a lot of blood just like you.

— Mikey... what is that supposed to mean?

— We both got hit by metal on our heads, lost blood, and kept fighting for quite some time. Do you remember that time, Kenchin?

— Yeah... I remember like it was yesterday, but why does this matter now?

— It's just because I was thinking and realized we have a lot in common... there are so many things that we could never imagine.

— Why now, Mikey?

— Listen to me, Kenchin, please. — Mikey interrupted him again. — We are two motorcycle fanatics; we were hit in the head by something strong enough to make us lose blood; we are naturally blonde but we dye our hair black in our twenties; our nicknames have the letter K, MiKey, DraKen; and my birth name and your surname have the same hiragana syllable "Ji"; Manjiro, Ryuguji. Can you believe it?

Draken opened his eyes and realized that Mikey was staring at him. For a few seconds he thought it was some joke but Mikey's expression made it clear he wasn't joking.

— And what's the point of it?— Ken hugged him, pulling as if he wanted to fuse their bodies. — It's late at night, honey...

— Yeah... but... I was thinking too much, I don't know how I didn't notice so many details years ago when we were fifteen... It's weird at the same time... — Mikey buried his head in Ken's neck, breathing deeply of the other's perfume, and closing his eyes with a smile on his face. He felt very warm and safe in the embrace of the person he loved so much.

— Wait... are you upset about it?

— No, I'm not. You were always the person who understood me better than anyone and who stayed by my side until the last second, so... now I have another proof that we are soulmates.

After that, Mikey finally fell asleep leaving Draken, now completely sleepless, staring at the ceiling.

But Mikey was right. They had more in common than they imagined.