Kritanta the "Archer".

"Since when did you do archery?" Basheer asked as he approached his sister, Kritanta - Who was currently prepping an arrow - Down at the courtyard with their other relatives that scattered across the lush green area.

"Since before you came down 'ere." Krit drawled. "Hey, why don't you be a dear and throw that apple up for me?" He asked, pointing at the apple that sat atop a tree stump that acted as a table.

Basheer obeyed without question, bending down to grab the apple, but as soon as he got up he moved slightly sideways; dodging the arrow that flew past his ear - Which hit a bullseye behind him when Basheer turned to check the target.

"Missed." Krit said placidly, smiling crookedly at his brother - Which made Basheer realize he himself wouldn't look good if he were to smile like that. Oh, the pros of having a twin. And the cons.

"Don't make me use this apple as a weapon." Basheer said in his usual gentle tone, which contrasted his words, as he turned to his dark-haired twin, gripping the apple.

"Yeah, yeah," Krit said, indifferent towards the threat, waving a hand at Basheer dismissively. "But do throw the apple for me-- Not at me." He said, quickly adding the last part. Krit then grabbed another arrow to prep.

Basheer threw the apple up for his sister anyways, quickly getting out of the way before Krit could pull another stunt at him.

And just as if Krit did practice archery; he hit the apple as well as the bullseye at the target. But instead of celebrating himself, he frowned, dismayed.

"It would've been nice if it were your forehead." Krit remarked, seemingly crestfallen.

Basheer met Krit's dark eyes, glaring at him, only for the corners of Krit's mouth to slowly revert back to that atrocious, crooked smile, giving his brother a sidelong glance as he bent over to grab another arrow by the stump-table.

Stepping aside, Basheer stood behind Krit as he continued to play archer. Basheer found himself looking around the spacious, open courtyard, that ended and surrounded by trees.

At the very end of the courtyard by the trees was a white, small, rusted circle table, accompanied by four white chairs to match - And who sat on those chairs were their Uncle Balthazar, playing tea-time with his young grandson, Seth, seemingly teaching him how to clink porcelain cups together.

Meanwhile, where a portion of the courtyard is the mini garden; their cousin Heimrael - A pop of red clothing amid the green, with the ears of his mask peeking from over the back of his head - busied himself watering the plants, and who stood by him was his lady gardener-assistant - Who was too occupied giggling at whatever joke their other cousin Tiernan had told her, leaning placidly at his staff by his side.

What game is he playing this time? Basheer thought, giving Tiernan a sidelong look.

Until suddenly, Krit turned and shot an arrow at Tiernan's direction - To which the blind man lifted a hand and quickly grabbed the arrow before it were to hit his prized face, making Heimrael's assistant jump back at the sudden act.

Tiernan turned at the arrow, and glared at it, as a way to glare at Krit, who shrugged nonchalantly. He gripped the arrow tighter until it broke in half, turning back to face the lady assistant again. And even from a distance; Basheer could tell he was reassuring her that all was fine.

When Krit turned to walk away, he stopped abruptly when he found Basheer's glare behind those adorable circular glasses.

"What?" He said, striking that most innocent look on his ivory face that he used whenever to escape lectures from their mother. "He was talking shit about you." He claimed as he walked past Basheer.

"Let me guess - You could read lips now?" Basheer asked, following Krit back inside the looming building of their family's Manor. "Since when?"

"Since you asked me about it," Krit answered.