[13]

A/N: I've made a new TikTok account, I would appreciate if you guys all follow.
I'll be posting when I update and post any other things on that account.
Tiktok = @justtomholland26
and if you want to check out my tumblr account it's
Tumblr = @tomholland1996simp     

Not sure if any of you love obx but I am such a huge fan of the outer banks. And I'm in love with JJ Maybank, I also have a TikTok too for that.
@jj_maybankpogue
I'm still in love with Tom Holland, don't worry everyone.

Who else likes obx?

Thank you appreciate the love and support everyone!
———————————————————-

⚠️Warning: Mentions of Rape, Blood, reader crying and screaming. ⚠️

"His name is not John, it's Ben."

As soon as them words left your mouth you felt a bit relieved. The words were finally out, and now Harrison sat there with a confused face. Great, that wasn't even the worst bit. "W-what? What do you mean his name isn't John?" Haz asked trying not to push you into saying to much, which he knew this must be an uncomfortable subject to talk about.

He just wanted to understand, if maybe you was making this all up or you was being genuine about it all. "I-I know him. And I promise you right now that i'm telling the truth. He's not a good person, you got to believe me. I know Tom won't listen to me, I tried to tell him yesterday, last night. Please, believe me" You cried into his arms, he sat there shocked, gently rubbing your back to soothe you.

"Shh, shhh. I got you, don't worry I believe you" He whispered, your head moving to meet his gaze.

"Y-you do?" You ask in disbelief, wiping your tears with your hands.

Harrison nodded with a small smile, "Yes and listen all I need to know is-" He was cut off by a knock at the door, you flinching by the sound. Harrison had a protective arm around your shoulder, ready to protect you from any danger at all.

However Toms head popped through the door, him walking in slightly. He offered you a small smile, seeing your state. "We have to go, now" Tom stated about to leave, Harrison speaking up.

"Y/N is coming with us" Harrison told Tom, both your heads snapping to him.

"No she is not, this is an important business meeting Harrison!" He gritted his teeth angrily at his best friend falling for your 'acts' to try seek some attention. "John set up the car!" Tom shouts from your room to 'John', just hearing his name made you tense up.

"Hey, listen, i'm gonna get Tom to bring John with us. Then when we come back you tell me everything your comfortable with telling. Your gonna be okay, I promise you" Harrison kisses your forehead, Tom to busy looking at his phone to notice anything.

"Thank you" You whispered hugging your knees into your chest. That's when both men left the room, closing the door behind them. You knew that Harrison would stay to his promise but you was still scared and shaken up. Looking outside the window, you saw the two all black cars leave the drive way and go through the big gates, leaving the mansion.

You knew that all you needed to do is have patience and stay in your room while you wait for them to come back. A knock on your door ten minutes later made you think that maybe Harrison convinced Tom to let him stay. "Come in" You told him, sitting on the edge of your bed ready to tell him everything. Your heart dropping once you saw who was actually at the door.

"Hello, Princess" Ben smirked.

————————————-
Toms POV