3 || My miserable life.

Mary

Sometimes I wonder why I live such a life. When I was a kid I used to believe my life would be full of adventures filled with happiness. But no! I'm mistaken. I led half of my life with sorrow. Only dedicating my time to others like living for them' is the only word I got. But l got lost in it, it had never been my place. Rather it ate all my dreams, all my life and all of me slowly.

My stepmother never loved me ever since she lend an eye on me. She claims me to be the reason why her marriage was not working, but seriously her attitude sucks.

She has been praying for me to go far away and her dreams just came true today someone just kidnapped.

When I got out of the toilet someone grabbed me and the last thing I saw was me in an old building. My hands were hurting as I slowly open my eyes. My head was hurting and when I tried to hold myself, I just noticed that my hands were tied up behind the chair I was seated. I looked around and there was no sign of a person. I tried to shout for help but my throat was dry with sores.

Why would someone tie me up here, what do they want from me? I'm just a nobody.

When it was dark, I heard the footsteps of someone coming inside the room. It was dark and I couldn't see their face. He moved toward me and he placed a plate with food down and a bottle of water. He then untied my hand and finally said something.

"Have your food before you starve to death."

"Who are you? What do you want from me and why did you bring me in here?" I asked the man with big muscles and his voice was deep and scary.

He got a bit closer. "Enough with questions, now eat your food quietly."

The man seemed serious but not as much as I was. I was angry and scared at the same time. Tears cascade down my cheeks and he got annoyed.

"Not again," he said moving away, shaking his head. "Why do you woman like complicating things, now why are you crying?" He asked.

I kept sobbing and he just said something that teared me up. I couldn't believe it.

"Just stop crying, your sweet mother is not coming to save you because she sold you out. Hahaha hahaha..." He started laughing.

My heart was hurting so I decided to stop crying because it won't change a thing. I could not believe Sofia was behind all this. If she wanted me gone she would have told me and I would leave them alone but getting me kidnapped and selling me away was not the right thing to do. Does she hate me that much? How can she stook so low? Questions popped into my head.

"Now eat your food and don't waste my time. I have many things to do." The man said heading to the door.

I quietly picked up the plate and its food and flew it to him. He quickly catches it before it hits his head. The food was all over his face and he looked at me with a furious face. I didn't care about what he was going to do to me but I knew I won't leave him to do it easily.

He walked slowly back towards me and he flew the plate beside me, heating the ground and break into pieces making a loud noise. I knew he did it to freak me out but I acted as if nothing happened. Seriously, I was scared to death with my legs jiggling but I didn't want to show him that part yet.

He got closer and held my neck so badly and it hurt. His hand was choking me, so I kicked him hard down his pants and he let out a loud moan and he let go of my neck. I coughed with my hurting throat and I tried to take the bottle of water he brought into the room earlier but he kicked it away before I could take it.

I peeked at the man hopelessly and he didn't care. He went outside and locked the room. What have I done? The food was gone and I was starving. My throat was dry as a bone and hurting. I crouched down on the chair thinking about what to do and what will happen to me next since Sofia sold me out.