Going Designer Shopping

When we got to the mall we first went into Dior. We saw a cool jean jacket and a cute coral pleated strapless short dress for me so I bought it. We saw a black leather jacket and an electric blue pleated strapless short dress for Chloe so she bought it. Then we went to Chanel and we both bought black pumps. After that we went to go get ice cream from an ice cream parlor. I got cookies and cream and chocolate ice cream with sprinkles and a cone. Chloe got cookies and cream. "OMG!", Chloe said "What?" I replied. "I just saw Alex and his Mom!" Chloe said squealing. "You saw who?" I said. "ALEX!" Chloe shouted. "Chlo!" I replied in frustration. Then Alex turned around and raised and eyebrow at us and said," What?" Chloe said,"Nothing! Nothing here" Then we left the ice cream parlor. I turned around to Chloe frowning and said," Chloe Zoey Kelly! What did you do?! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Now everyone was staring at us then I said quietly, "You will pay for this, Chloretta Zoella Kelly!" "Why do you always have to have everything your way? Chloe said. "
I'm not taking anymore of this. You can go shopping for another best friend!" I screamed at Chloe, "Oh well them I'm returning the kiss I gave your boyfriend when you were dating him in the 7th grade"