Watcher

Mason P.O.V

I sit in english class being bored out of my mind, Maddie isn't here so I can't have any fun with her. I look to my left and see Brooke (better known as the slut) she see's me looking and smirks I bit my lip at her and look away. People expect me to be done with Maddie within a week, I'm gonna prove them wrong plus Maddie doesn't seem like she is gonna fall for me fast. I get my phone out and text her under the desk

where R U

she takes a few minutes and then replies with this

dance class with Blake and Drew all day not coming in...Y do U care anyway

No reason I respond

The rest of the day sucks the only entertainment I get is watching the girls reactions when I smirk or wink at them, I can't do much now everyone thinks I'm with Maddie. The bell rings and I grab my stuff and walk out. Since it's lunch I decide to drive to the dance studio about ten minutes away and pick up maddie, when I drive up I see her outside with her friends. I pull my car up into the parking lot and head inside. "Hey Mason if you're looking for maddie she's outside with blake" says Drew when I get inside I nod and try not to get distracted by the girls behind him in crop tops, call me a pig I don't care,I start heading outside but then bump into Maddie on the way out "hey" I say and I smirk down at her "what are you doing here?" she seems a little stressed "came to see you" I say "well I have to perform my solo right now so..." she says pushing past me but I wrap my arm around her waist "can't I watch" I say pouting she sighs "fine, but if i hear one wolf whistle I will make sure you will never have sex again" she says and I laugh as she goes backstage. I take a seat at the front and the hall soon fills out with people..I didn't realise that this was the start of the show she was talking about. A middle aged woman, probably the dance teacher comes out "Ladies and gentleman welcome to our show" and so on I don't pay attention until I hear maddie's name and the crowd cheer insanely I guess maddie is a big deal here. The music starts and she walks out on stage (video at top.) Damn she's amazing. Once she's done I go backstage and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, Blake looks at her with a worried face but Maddie just turns around and faces me. "You looked sexy up there" I say and she rolles her eyes "have you just come to try and bed me or what?" she says, god she can be so sassy. "You have no Idea how much I wanna kiss you right now" I say and she smirks but pushes me away when I lean in "well then you'll be disappointed then" she says and pulls away from my grasp I just roll my eyes and watch her go to her friends and high five Drew as he gets called on stage. I see blake stare at her, I don't know why but I want to go up to him and tell him to back off.

A/N: sorry this took so long to update but I had no idea what to do on this chapter but I finally got an idea and we got to see more of Maddie (chachi) dancing! also sorry the chapter is so short but again i had no ideas :3