Chapter 4

Ray

Although being the only gay male in the shop can be a bit stressful at times I know my girls have my back. Those girls are the only ones I have here in Chicago. My family disowned me, I don't have a lot of friends, but I have a pure and sweet heart.

"Ray Whatchu ova there thinking about?" Jass asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Bitch I'm 25 and I have yet to find me a man." I sighed.

"Cause yo ass don't go nowhere." Za'ir laughed.

"How about we all go out tonight? It's been a while since we went out and had some fun." Kelly suggested.

"Wayment Kelly you wanna go out?!" Jass asked shocked. She wasn't the only one.

"Yep I sure do. I need to get my groove back." She danced in her seat.

"Well it's finale. We're going out tonight." Za'ir sung.

...
After the day was over at the shop I stopped by Wendy's to get a spicy chicken sandwich meal. It always hits the spot after a long day.

Once I got home it was only 6:30pm and the girls wanted to leave at 9pm so I decided to take a quick nap before I left. I didn't want to be cranky and have an attitude ruining the good time tonight.

...

"Yea the niggas are in the building." I yelled walking into the club with the girls.

"Here he go." Monie laughed.

"I'm just saying I amma find me a lil boo." I shrugged.

"As you should." Jass chimed  in.

"Look over there isn't that Lisa?" I asked Za'ir.

"Yea it is I wonder if Noah knows she's here. Oh well I won't be the one to find out or tell him." She shrugged.

"Well I'm about to go be nosey!" I announced before walking away.

"Hey boo Whatchu doin over here by yourself?" I asked approaching Lisa.

"Oh nothing just waiting on my friend. Noah and I haven't been seeing eye to eye lately so I decided to come out and have a good time. I'm always in mommy mode." She explained.

"Oh I get it. Well I hope things get better for you two." I smiled before walking away.

The girls were at the bar but I wasn't ready for liquor yet. It was too early. I sat in our section sipping on a sprite.

Since this was Isaiah's club we get our drinks and meals free. I was snacking on some hot wings and fries since that's what I had a taste for.

"Damn bitch you already tipsy?" I asked Kelly as she stumbled back over.

"Just a little bit." She giggled.

"Yo ass a damn light weight." Jass laughed.

"Girl okay! I'm ten shots in and I'm only feeling a buzz. Monie laughed.

"Guys I'm so happy we can all spend time together this means so much." I smiled.

"I know I'm thankful for you guys. If I'm having a bad day at home or at work it never lasts because I know y'all got my back!" Za'ir agreed.

"Pretty brown eyes you know, I see you..." we began to sing with Mint Condition.

"QUIT BREAKING MY HEART...." The whole club sang.

...

"Shake that ass Kelly!" Monie yelled throwing money on Kelly and I.

"Damn that ass fat." I heard someone say coming behind me. Turning around it was the most handsomest man I've ever saw.

I began to pick up the pace to see if he'll catch it and he did.

After the song was over he asked me for my name and number.

"You got such a dope vibe." He smiled.

"I appreciate that. I always try to stay positive. So what are you doing for the rest of the night?" I asked being nosey.

"Nothing really. We were going to stop at IHOP if you and your crew wanna slide." He smiled.

"That would be nice since I know I'll be hungry and tipsy. I'm half way there." I agreed making us both laugh.

The rest of the night the Dj kept playing bangers it was rolling around 1am . Everyone decided it was time to head out before the club go too crazy.

"Bitch I'm so fucking hungry!" Monie semi yelled as we climbed into the G wagon.

"Y'all which ihop is it?" Jazmine asked as she backed out of our parking spot. She was always our DD. She hardly drinks.

"Over there on 52nd and Harriet." I struggled getting out a bit.

"Ouu I heard their food was good as shit." Kelly slurred.

"I'm so fucking drunk I wanna go home and slut my man out!" Za'ir blurted.

"Uhn uh drop ha ass off first I hate when she gets like this!" Monie fussed making us all laugh.

"Girl fuck you. My man got some good dick." She argued flipping Monie off.

"Bitch that is my brother Ew! Uhn uh!" Monie yelled back at Za'ir.

"Whatever jus' get me there I'm tryna fuck sum' ." She spat.

"This bitch sounded like a whole nigga I'm Afraid for Isaiah's ass. I'm literally scared..." Kelly's drunk ass joked with a straight face.

"Do you hear me? She's about to tear that nigga into pieces!" Monie laughed.

"I'm serious, I need to fuck sum' real bad. I hate it. I'm cross faded than a muthafucka." She sighed.

"Girl same when I get home Ashton gone love every bit of it!" Monie chimed in.

"At least y'all get dick tonight." Kelly sighed.

"Oh girl please you know you have some back up dick!" Jas laughed.

"Girl okay? She be playing for real!" Za'ir laughed.

"Y'all this was so fun." Harmony added.

"It really was I'm so glad you could come. We hardly hang out. But I am glad you're stay for good." Za'ir smiled.

"I am too. I can't imagine being without my sister. Or my nephew." She sighed.

"Facts I wish I had family." Za'ir replied biting her cheek.

"Same." I agreed with her.

"Guys all of us are family never forget that." Kelly smiled .

"How could we? This is the best friend group I've ever been apart of." Monie smiled.

"Me too." Everyone agreed.

I know no matter how many men I may have. These girls have my back like no other.