Toxic Love

My hands wrapped around his throat, his legs thrashing. I sat on his stomach with him under me, between my legs. With every kick, every struggle, every whimper my smile grew larger and my hands forced down. A crunching noise popped from under my hands, his trachea crushing under my hands. His gasps soon came to an abrupt end, I could feel his body lay still under me. I bent over and placing my lips on his, kissing him softly as I let go of his throat. My hand imprinted on his skin, I look at his face, examining it. Such a shame nobody will find his pretty body. The memories from only moments ago flood my mind, his lips pressed against another man's, his hands sliding against the man's chest, I could hear the moans. My eyes glared at the corpses gorgeous face that was losing color under me. I whined out "Why did you choose him not me?" I could feel the tears pour out. The only thing I could think repeatedly 'I love him and he loves me' I couldn't handle the thought of him loving someone else. I bent down again peppering my lovers face with kisses, gently combing my hand through his hair. "You love me right? I did this for you!" I said a large smile spread out on my face, the silence was loud enough to tell me he loved me too. I laughed hysterically as I knew even when he was quiet he loved me. "He loves me!!" I screamed joyfully as I sat there on the stomach of my lover caressing his face.