Interview Gone Wrong

A/n: I can see that some people have been reading my last fic so here I am with another one! Please remember that the slightest support is always welcome tyyy x

Both you and Eddie were getting interviewed really soon.

"You very first interview huh y/n?" He asked placing his ands on your shoulders behind you.

"Mhm" you replied putting the remaining mascara on.

"Nervous?" He asks "no not really..." you said unsure. He looks at you in the eye.

"Fine....maybe a little...." You confessed.

"It's going to be fine. I promise." He said trying to soothe the feelings

————————

Interview

————————

"It's good to have you both here!" The interviewer said excitedly.

" I heard it's a first time for you y/n, how does it feel" they asked. You have half a smile.

"It doesn't feel bad! More excited than nervous." You said, you cheeks getting a little red. You and Eddie giggled as the interviewer looked through the papers for questions.

"So Eddie, you and y/n know each other for just a little less than a year now, how does it feel like being this connected with a much younger co-star?" They asked shuffling the papers.

"Well yes that's very much true, and to be completely honest, she's just a ball of fun to be around. She's very energetic and entertaining when your bored because there's always something to talk about." Eddie said looking at you and placing a hand on your knee.

"Just what we wanted to hear, and y/n, how do you feel when you with Eddie?" They asked looking at you patiently.

"Well I feel safe and I know I can do something embarrassing around him and he wouldn't judge me." You said with your cheeks slightly going pink as you look at Eddie.

"Sorry I'm a blusher" you said trying to clear the air of your reactions. The three of you giggled.

"So y/n, do you have any specific secrets you might want to let us know, I don't know maybe something you never told Eddie?" They questioned.

"Hmmmm....we'll I do have a thing I haven't told anyone really...." You said thinking deeply. Eddie looked at you shocked but laughed at the same time as feeling offended.

"You keep stuff from me?!" He exclaimed playfully nudging you smiling. " well the first one is that Im not actually English...."you said carefully looking at Eddie as he looked surprised at you.

"Really?! Where are you from then?" They asked curiously. "I'm (your nationality) ." You say.

"Really?!" Eddie questioned surprisingly. You simply nodded.

"Okay then could you say...."my name is Eddie Redmayne"  you nodded as you cleared your throat. " (however you say it in your language)."
You said confidently.

"Okay...okay...impressive." He said as he tried to take in how talented you were.

"What other talents do you have y/n?" Asked the interviewer. "Well...I don't think I do have any specific talents..."you said unsure what else to say.

"What do you mean?!" Questioned Eddie. "You speak 2 languages ,oh and learning another one , and your drawing and acting skills are immaculate!" He exclaimed. You blushed scratching your knee shyly.

"Wait...I might actually have a picture on my phone because she sends me every time she finishes a piece " Eddie said reaching at his back pocket to grab his phone. "Oh here. I found this. It's her most recent." Eddie says showing the interviewer then the camera.