Prologue

He'd already used the Chaos Emeralds, but was it enough? A small group gathered among a large electric robot and a small golden Möbian.

In the crowd a white dragon with blue markings watched eagerly, waiting to see where this would go.

It was only when the sky filled up with lightning as the hero was struck did the crowd realize how heated it had gotten.
"Ahh!" They all heard him scream, as the fabric of reality itself seemed to tear.

"Sonic!" The dragon rushed out from the crowd, flying to the scene.
"Wait, Blue!" He heard his friend call from behind him, but it was too late. There was silence, then a boom.

In a blink of light, Blue found himself falling into some sort of abyss, surrounded by stars, galaxies, and planets.

What is this? Am I dead? He saw Sonic falling as well, seemingly unconscious, along with the Chaos Emeralds. "Sonic!" He called, but no answer.
They tried to fly towards him, but gravity seemed to be pulling them both towards some kind of black hole.

"Oh no no no! That's not good, we need to get out of here! Sonic, Wake up!" But it was no use, he was already in the gravitational pull of the hole.
"Welp. No turning back I guess, I just hope this isn't the end." He turned back to Sonic.
"See you on the other side bud."

And with that, he was pulled into the pull of the black hole, consumed by the darkness, Blue following suit.