CHAPTER 20

"Madam should we go? "
The driver asked Mehek, she simply nod her head. Mehek keep the lunch box asides and keep her eyes on the road. She was numb and don't feel like having conversation with anyone. She was now still lost in her mind.

"Rana please get out off here. "

"Why? I want to stay with you. Are you changing your mind after marriage. Don't you told me you will marry me. Don't you?! "

"Rana I said GET OUT! "

"I won't! Did Mehek was beautiful than me? Is she rich? Can she compare with me? Don't tell me you will leave me! I love you Ekshan! "

"I am tried of you Rana! I am tried of your game! How much money you want from me? Take whatever and get out of here!"

The room was fill with loud voice, luckily it was soundproof room. Rana come after the incident happened between her and Mehek. She was driving Ekshan emotionally. She knew Ekshan weak point was her before. But Ekshan feel disgusted her now. Her relation with every man. Honestly Ekshan knew her personality now. She never care of herself, she never respect her body, she is gold digger....

"Ekshan did you forgot the promise you made on me? I know you still love me, Mehek play on you right? Don't leave me I still love you. I never play on you. I was drunk that day. Please don't leave me, I love you. "

Rana hug Ekshan crying over his shoulder. She was still not enough of playing with Ekshan. She knew Ekshan was not cold and rude person which everyone thought of. Ekshan have his soft side which he hide from the world. That soft side was even not known by Mehek, but Rana do. That's why she play with his soft side.

The main door of the cabin was open, revealing Mehek.
Mehek drop the lunch box from her hand. Now her power to hold her tears back was lost... Tears roll down from her eyes and keep flows down from to her cheek. Seeing the state of two of them, she lost all her hope. Now she show her husband side with her own eyes.

"Mehek! "Ekshan tried to run towards her. But Mehek stop him. Glancing her husband with her eye fill with tears.

" Mr. Ekshan Raghuwanshi let's get divorce. "

Ekshan lost his mind at the words of his wife. Now all the wish Rana wish for come true.

Wiping off the tears she stood herself in front of him.

"Mr.Ekshan Raghuwanshi let's get divorce. I know you now. I hope you might change, but... (wiping off her flows down tears) but it will never happened. It's just all my silly thoughts. It was all useless... )looking away stopping her tears)I still hope you might love me, but...but it don't happen. Now I don't want to bother you anymore... I am sorry for interpreting your life. Now I will free you... (tears don't stop falling from her eyes, with shaky words) Please stay with Rana, Please marry her....
Complete your unfulfilled love...

This moment will be our last moment. All your dream will come true (crying)
From today you are not my...not my husband (crying). The title 'husband' will gone from now...far from you. And...and (crying hard) I will not be your wife."

"Mehek! What are you talking! Listen to me! "
Ekshan move towards her and hold her arm, shaking, to make sure she come to her sense.
Slowly Mehek took away his hand.

"Don't worry about me. I won't complain any case over you. And I won't tell dadaji. Please don't worry for that. I don't want to hurt you anymore... I don't want... I will free you now, Ekshan ji, I will free you...
I won't tied you up anymore. I know you have suffer much, to make your dadaji happy. Now you don't need to do that. Now I free you, I free you, my... my ...