CHAPTER 38

There is knocking at window of the Mehek's room. Mehek is sure it will be him. When she open the window, a bunch of red rose display front of her. She look confuse. But when the roses are move aside, it's non other than the man, her husband.

 But when the roses are move aside, it's non other than the man, her husband

She smile at the lovely surprise. Mehek take the roses and the man come inside her room.

"Sorry, I am late.", Ekshan apolozise.

Mehek give a angry look and went to her bed sitting at the edge of it, keeping the rose aside. Ekshan smile seeing his angry wife. He sigh and stand front of her.

Ekshan kneel down front of Mehek. Mehek stare at the man who is front of her kneeling down.

Ekshan take her hand and rub with his thumb. He take her hand on his face and said,

"I promise not to hurt, sad and make you angry, Mehek. I know I am a sinner, I comitted many sin to you. I knew you have sacrifice many for me, but my selfish mind cannot take your love. I am a the most fool on this earth who cannot know the love and sacrifice of the purest hear. (His eye turn teary)

But I came to relaise "I love you". From that I punish myself for the sin I committed towards you. I knew I don't deserve your love. But- "

His voice start shaking, he control his tears. He look down controlling himself. But fail when he look up at Mehek. A drop of tears fall from his right eye.

"But- but I want to love you- I want a chance to correct myself. I promise myself not to hurt you again, not anymore. I promise to kill myself to make you smile. And you me a chance. ( tears keep falling from his eye) Before I wish to push you away far from me. But now-"

Mehek wipe off his fallen tears, Ekshan grab her hand tight not hurting her.

"Now I am tied up with your love. I cannot live a moment without seeing you. My heart only crave for you, your face, your voice. Every single moment with you make me live. I wanna live with you every moment. But my sin make me not to."

Ekshan cry holding Mehek hand tight, kissing her hand.

"Am I not good for you? Don't I deserve to love again, Mehek?"

Ekshan is feeling guilty for his past and he continue to blame himself. His every past hit him. And the thought of living tomorrow make him feel guilt more and more. He don't wanna live her.

Mehek kneel down herself too and stare at the man. She is getting close to tears but she control.

"Who told you, you are good enough? Who told you, are not deserve to be love?"

Ekshan look up at Mehek, Mehek free her hand and wipe of his tears saying,

"You are more enough to be love. And "I love you". I am growing because of your love. I love you too. My heart, my soul only crave for you too. You are imperfect to your belief, but to me...You are the most perfect man, my husband. "