The Stupidest Reason to Sue McDonald's

"Hey!" Leo and Percy complained as everyone started laughing

"Hey!" Leo and Percy complained as everyone started laughing. "We so do not say dumb stuff."

"You SO do," Annabeth said. "Remember when we were in that meeting in the Argo II with the gemini? And how Percy had asked, 'Like your zodiac sign? I'm a Leo.' and Leo said, 'No, stupid. I'm a Leo. You're a Percy.'?"

Everyone nodded, except for Nico, Thalia, Calypso, and of course Reyna.

"Even though we four weren't there," Reyna said, nodding to Calypso, Thalia, and Nico, "That was a stupid thing to say."

Calypso snorted. "Both of them are basically the stupidest people in this room."

"Hey!" Leo complained. "You're supposed to be on my side, mamacita. And anyways, aren't we supposed to focus on the fact that Nico wanted to sue McDonald's?"

"Don't call me mamacita, Leonidas! How many times do we have to argue about this?" Calypso snapped.

"Yeah!" Percy added. "Uh, what Leo said. Why would having a Happy Meal and still feeling sad be a good reason to sue McDonald's? Nico, care to explain? Or best yet, Felicis can explain why she showed us this."

Everyone looked around, just realizing that Felicis wasn't giving them her opinion. They found her in a corner eating popcorn with Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Frank, and Hazel. 

Felicis raised her eyebrows. "I wasn't there. I just found this on the internet, remember? But I'm pretty sure either Jason, Piper, Hazel or Frank were there."

"All of them were there," Nico said. "But I'm pretty sure the person to type that was either Jason or Piper, because one, Jason and Piper ships this, and two, Hazel and Frank don't really do this type of stuff."

"While you guys figure it out, I'ma go look for another one," Felicis said casually, grabbing her phone.

A/N Sorry for the abrupt ending. I was feeling too lazy to continue the conversation, and also, I think Nico's going to kill whoever did this. And also because I don't think Jason and Piper would admit it anytime soon (yes, they worked together on this scheme, never realizing it was going to come back and bite them in the ass again). At this point, I think it's going to go on for hours, so I had Felicis intervene.