40

Auntie she has an excellent doctor working on her. I know Olivia but it scares me several ways. I don't understand why someone would want to deliberately try to kill her. Excuse me Olivia I need to take this call.

Maura can you talk.  In a minute. I found out who wants her dead. It was the silent stalkers brother. He put the hit out on her. Someone Aldo killed him too. Its a war on all present and especially past assasins. I have only told Peter minimal. He's good at what he does. He may find who you two are so be very careful and where your flak vest. I will and thanks.

I ended my call. I don't know who I can trust who won't say anything because what my wife and I have done was illegal. I say a silent prayer. Please God help Jane to pull through and the two of us be safe from the war on assasins. Please don't let the authorities find out about Jane and I. Amen.

Auntie the surgery was a success. She is in recovery now.  You can go see her. 

I cry and hug Olivia.  Candace comes and speaks with me after I  stopped running in my 4 inch heels in my black wool pants, teal cashmere sweater and tan Burberry parka.

Maura it was touch and go. The bullet was a cop killer one and went through her flak vest. It knocked several areas close to her heart. She will be in icu when she gets out of recovery. Thank you Candace . Your welcome.

I hugged and kissed Candace on her cheek. She jokes with Lisa and Avery are going to hunt me down.  I tell her to tell them to bring it on. We both laugh.

Auntie I am going to tell the others and have baby girl come to see her mom.  Thanks !

I go to the recovery area. My wife looks so pale but is getting her color back little by little. I whisper in her that I love her and tell her what William told me about the all out war on past and current assasins as well as who put the hit out and why.  I will protect you with my life.

Jane smiles and nods.

Mom you are awake. You had all of scared.  I am sorry baby girl. 

Maura is holding my hand with our fingers interlaced and my daughter kisses my forehead. 

Everyone was worried about you. Pierce asked Calder to pick him up from school after he saw the news. He is doing his school work.  He was worried about you too Maura.  Please go get him and bring him here. He needs to see me that I am okay.

Julianne leaves.

I heard what you whispered. Once they release me from here,  we are going to stay home and have Jason's people watch us.  I don't want you to returning to the clinic either. I won't. Doc mi armor.  J mon amour. French .

Mrs. Jane I was worried about you . Sweetie I am okay.

Tears are dripping on his shirt. Jane uses her left hand to wipe his tears.
Maura let's go of my hand and opens her arms. He runs in her arm and hugs her.

Dr..Isles I was worried about you top. Sweetheart I am better now.  He kisses my cheek.  When we stopped hugging one another, he kisses Jane on her cheek too.

Since I know you two are okay.  I am going to go back.  I love you two.  Sweetie we love you too.

He hugged Jane reap tight and a tear dropped from her eye. I knew he means alot to us both.

Mrs. Julianne I will go back myself. You stay with them. They need you.  Thank you sweetie.

Baby girl gives him a huge hug before he leaves.

He loves you two alot. Baby girl we know and he loves you too. Mom a hit why? I don't know. How were the couple I was driving are? We don't know . Babe they were taken to Kaiser South. Babe please find out how they are. This is my fault.  Okay!

My step mom leaves us alone.

Mom what is really going on that your are hiding from me. Baby girl it's better you don't know. Mom if your in danger so are the rest of the us. They can come after us to get to you. I am going to contact Lisa to have her supply us security. This security is happening top much especially moving here. Baby girl if you and Dorothy need to move I won't like it but will support you two. I need to discuss this with my wife. I am going to leave and make a call.  I will ask uncle Frankie and uncle Tommy to see you. I love you baby girl. I love you too.

Excuse me we are ready to move you to icu only family will be able to see you  two at a time. Dr. Isles and your daughter can stay. Thank you.

I left after kissing my mom on her cheek and she held me tight.  Tears were coming out of both of us.

She than left and they switched me to another gurney and rolled me out.

Babe they are moving.  I got a hold of Lisa.  Jason and her will be here . Baby girl is calling her too. I told her if she needs to move that I will support her. Oh J I hope it doesn't come to that.  I know her safety is a number one priority.

We are in the elevator going to my room.  When it opens a assasin has aim on me.  Maura shoots him in the head and he dies instantly. 

The nurse and other employee are shocked.

Frankie and the rest of the adults come running except for Calder and Pierce.

I need to move my wife home. Its not safe here. Please make the arrangements with  her doctor and the hospital staff.  We will once we get her in her room.  Tommy you stay with them as well as Laura. Myself,  Barry and Yilena are going to go to your room. Nurse what room is it. 234. Okay please take your time.  We need to make sure it is safe. We will stay here with the elevator closes on the other side.

Security comes as well as FBI and closes the area off.

We go check and it's clear. Frankie we need to get her home immediately and have armed security 24/7 on them and everyone else for awhile. I know Yilena. I have called Lisa.  She and Jason are on their way.

Dr. Bailey Dr. Isles has requested she be moved home for security reasons. I was just notified another attempt was made on her life. Yes discharge her immediately.  I will check on her.