Betrayed Love 💔(part 2)

Hello pumpkins 💜

Vango vango story kulle pola 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

..................

S; ille purile enaku 🧐

Ak; ippo puriyu ...ama nama night nyabagam Iruka unaku...

S; Ill ...illaye

Ak; nyabagam padithita pochu ....

She squealed when he throwed her on his shoulder.

S; enne pandringe vidunga enne ...Keele eraki vidunga .....

Ak; adha nyabagam illenu soltiye appo nyabagam paduthuradhu en kadama illaya ...

S; ille ...

He spank her butts .she hissed and bet his back with her kutty palms .

S; viduda modha enne ...na yaarunu teriyuma .nala periya rowdy ....vidra un mandaya odape ....

Ak; vaai ...vaaii ....innu konja nerathule idha vide satthama kattha vidre iru diii ...

Her eyes almost popped out .

S; deii vidra ....vidra ...

She wriggled and tried to jump .. he throwed her on bed and hovered on her.

Her hairs covered her face .she pushed her hairs aside with irritation.he was admiring her facial expressions.

Lastly she saw him . He was all cool and had a smile on his face with admiring eyes .

She was lost in his eyes which more captivating .he kissed her forehead she closed her eyes feeling his lips on her forehead .she fisted his shirt on his arms .he kissed her cheeks ,she gasped and her lips parted cutely.he kissed her nose and piltrum.

His lips tracing her skin .her voice struck on her throat . she can't even moan for his acts ...

His lips slowly touched her lower lips .she fisted his shirt more tightly.he took her both upper and lower lips on his mouth while nibbling them hardly ......

She got the glimpse of their intimate night .......

Flashback;

Thanya and sivaangi went to club .thanya asked waiter to spike her drink and gave it to her .she had it in a go...

She felt dizzy and something burning inside her .thanya appointed someone in 304 room to take pics of sivaangi with someone had a one night .

But another side .Ashwin also came with a girl .his mom said him to go with her for a date .so he came for her mom sake .she is so irritating and disgusting .

She is touching him seducively .he spat her hand and glared her .she felt insulted .he went to use restroom .he calmed himself to Outburst on her.she mixed powder on his drink and sat like nothing happened .he came and had his drink .

He shaked his head for clear vision .she smirked and tried to touch him .but he pushed her and went fast.

She gritted her teeth and left from there. He slowly went to 304 room .he saw someone sitting there . That person afraid and ran from there .

He went to restroom and opened the shower .he stood under the shower.

Thanya came with sivaangi and rang the bell.she left sivaangi alone and went to home smirking.

Ashwin came from restroom wrapping towel around his waist .he opened the door sivaangi fell on him .he hold her tightly .her full body pressed on him he felt his friend woke up.he groaned and pulled her from his embrace .