Arranged Love 💜(part 1)

Hello readerseyyy 💜...

Na vandhuteyyy 🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️🚴‍♀️

........................

A village girl was running in field. she was wearing red half saree with green skirt with golden border . Her hair was braided and pinned a jasmine flower . She ran to her home and hide behind the pillar .

There a man was sitting in chair and sipping his coffee which given by his aunt .

; Atthai na velile work panna pore .so kalyanam thalli vechikala .

A; enne maaran ipdi soldringe .neenga avala kalyanam pannika poringanu sandhoshama Iruka neenga enne da na ipdi soldringe .

M; na kattika matenu sollalaye .na settle aga konjam time agu adhuvara wait pannunga please .

A; naanga purinjikito sari .aana sivaangi purinjikuvala .

S; poitu varato ma .velaiku dhane poraru .

M; thanks sivaangi.

She smiled at him.after bidding byee maaran left from there.she ran inside the room and locked the door.

It has been 6 months .maaran went to banglore for his job. He returned one day . He came with his family .

Sivaangi was happy that he came after months .she got blessimg from her atthaima and mama .

They blessed her .they all seated in sofa .she gave them a coffee .they had and after sometime they opened their mouth to speak...

Maaran's mom ;sakunthala
Maaran's father ; shanmugam

Sa; anna enne solla vandhona .thappa nenachi kadhinge engaluku sivaangi ye en payyanuku kalayanam panni vekkardhule virupam ille .

Sivaangi shattered completely.tears forming in her eyes .

Ma; ama atthai ma na avaluku correct anavan ille .neenga Avaluku vere mapla pathukonga ...

Sivaangi's mom; anandhi
Sivaangi's father; Arunachalam
Sivaangi's brother; vinayak

An; podhu ..neenga pesuna vara podhu neenga kelambala .

Ar; en ponnu venanu sonnavanga engaluku theva ille .romba nandri ippayachu sollanu thonuche .

He clapsed his hands and showed them a way to get out .they didn't opened their mouth and left from there . sivaangi didn't lift her face .maaran saw her and left with his family.

Sivaangi locked herself and didn't ate anything. Days rolled like that ...

It was one year after maaran an his family rejected the marriage. She was fine now .

S; amma...

A; sollu sivaangi...

S; mmm ....amma neenga velilaye mapla parunga na kalyanam pannikure .

Arun came near her daughter and touched her head .

Ar; engalukaga otthukalaye

She smiled and said...

S; ille pa.enne venanu sonnavanga kaaga na en pa kasta padanu.avangale happy ah dha irukanga.na en virupathode dha soldre .neenga yaara paathu kattika sonnalu enaku okay pa.

Saying she left to her room.

Here in Hyderabad ...

One man was working sincerely on laptop for his biggest project.

His friend came and called him.

; Deiii Ashwin va da time aachu veetuku pola amma phone pante irukanga .