ch.7: Your Promises

*Chirp! Chirp!*

"Hm..? A Cheesebird..? Why would a Cheesebird live in cold climate like this..? Could it be.."

*Chiiirp! Chi-chi-chirp!*

"What are you trying to say..? I.. your language is still foreign to me.."

"CHIRP..!! Chi-chi!"

"Huh.. weird. Is this bird tell me something about Golden Cheese Cookie?"

*CHI-RP!!*

That bird calls for another Cheesebirds to attack her, to steal that Soul Jams.

"E-Eh..?!
I think this is not a migration of Cheesebirds but..
THEY ATTEMPT TO ATTACK AND STEAL THESE SOUL JAMS!" Her shoulder is shuddering and then she run away from the Cheesebirds.

The Cheesebirds following wherever she went, her voice echoing through the forest until Pinecone Cookie turn mad. She keep running and running, and there's come the dead end.

"Ahh..! This is the dead end..! W-what I'm g-gonna do..?!"

*Creak!*

"Don't you dare hurt this Lily Staffed Cookie, DON'T YOU DARE!" Pinecone Cookie stared at those Cheesebirds, seriously, even White Lily Cookie got shocked.

*Squeak! CHIIIRP!!*

"Ahh..!! Golden Cheese Cookie Soul Jam!

"Grr..!! TREE GOLEM, ATTACK!"

*Growl.. CREAK!*

*Chirp! C-ch-chirp!?*

"They.. run from us..?"

"I'm the mighty Forest Keeper, no one will dare to hurt this Forest-! Oh, and I have warn you to NOT make ANY noises when the trees are sleeping!" They stared at White Lily Cookie with disgust face.

"... I'm sorry... They chased me and try to steal these Soul Jams. I just wanna research the power of our Soul Jams and find the truth among us..."

"Ghh... Alright, apologize taken! Anyway.. what is thing called 'Soul Jam'..? Is it very important though?"

"Oh..
that was..
...
better you don't know it..."

..[ √\/°~★~°√\/ ]..

"... Golden Cheese.. Cookie..?
Is your plan.. worked..?"

"I'm sure about it, the Cheesebirds will return our Soul Jams soon! Just wait about it, Dark Cacao Cookie!"

*Chirp chirp! Chirp!*

"Oi Cheesebirds, There you are! Release me from this chain and give me the Soul Jam then!"

*Chirp! Chirp! ... C-ch-chirp!*

".. What..?! You didn't pick the purple one..?! WHY?!"

*Chi! Chirp, chi-chi-chirp!*

"Nonsense, Release me and then explain what are they planning."

*Chirp!*