1

We are in America, Trebor gets up, waits for that glimmer of light to be perceived by his eyes, then he rolls over in bed twice and drops to the floor. He thinks that he does better that way, because his second act requires more attention, he imagines that he falls on another planet, in a cage full of lions. For a moment he yells where my jedi saber is, my halo rifle. he intuits to look for it and gets up. He will keep falling out of his bed until one day he becomes addicted to RedBull, so he tells Ralph and Trend, at the moment he only drinks it when he has to study at night.

He likes that bed-computer link, it looks like a thread of a spider web connects them, and it's captivating to stay there, but it's a Monday and he has to leave quickly. It tries to put work to the computer like downloading big movies and porn from a new host before it disappears.

The internet doesn't work. Think it's just a bug. He is going to wash his head and get dressed. The days are simple, like the light in the window, the light from the computer, a view of the neighborhood, the indicative of natural coordinates that say that is her house because the neighbor across the street is pretty, there is also Claris who is hotter than him bread and bacon, or Claris...he thinks he could shout it out the window, then he gives up and stays in the mirror.

he looks in the mirror. The big factor is carefree, highly reactive. Do not comb your hair too much but do polish your eyebrows, a little gel on the eyebrows, then skin color cream for acne. He also has a strawberry lip gloss that he never uses. But what do you have after McGregor's girlfriend insistently put it on in class, and kissed him so much, giving his lips an unnatural touch, that the other girls saw him as attractive and were chasing him. It would be a good tip, a single touch in an extemporaneous case, as if you had been kissed by another girl, only in an emergency. It's just putting it on your lips and passing your arm several times and that's it, Valantain's seductive face.

Then he'll seek to get an erection that he can't put on his pants, a boner that soon has to wait five minutes, suddenly has to think about math, or stand on his hands. Like when she's in gym class, and I fucking have to sit down, friends I'll catch up. 

He thinks that between his head and his penis there is a great wide band.

The internet nothing works. He loses control, throws the folder against the screen and goes to look for his father. Google programmer.

--dad, you blocked the internet...

--you must be a bug...

--is fine... I was going to download high definition porn and it is blocked....

--and when virginity took a name. In the middle of the 20th century, when 99.9% of students at Harvard were virgins, North America had a huge celebration at the Pentagon where government leaders decided to invent the hippy era and porn.

--Why do you talk like that...

--It's your mother... I wanted you to know a little American history.

--means that it will unlock the internet, oh great super father of the new times.

--of course not.

--I'll call the pentagon.

--whatever you want.

--why I fight with you... you named me Trebor.... There are a thousand names... Superman, spiderman... Clack Trebor Caleb... Metallica Trebor... there is even a super hero called Doctor strange, that would sound great...

--exactly... it's so you can go unnoticed Trebor... because I'm Superman.

--I'm going...

--You know that's what it's about... Change it! I also wanted to start a company called Guuugle or FuceBuuk, ok! Find your way.