☆ : Gretchen Wieners (Mean Girls)

About the Character"That is so fetch!"Name: Gretchen WienersMovie: Mean GirlsBirth Date: Unknown

About the Character
"That is so fetch!"
Name: Gretchen Wieners
Movie: Mean Girls
Birth Date: Unknown

---

Sun Sign: Libra
Her sun in Libra makes her social, gossipy and - despite her popular girl facade - pretty nice, too. She just wants to fit in and make everyone around her happy, sometimes to the point of being considered a people-pleaser. She can be gullible at times, but mostly she's a caring friend, and an outgoing popular girl who loves to gossip. Could also be a Virgo sun.

Moon Sign: Cancer
Her moon in Cancer makes her sensitive, emotional and insecure. Once again, just wants to fit in, and be accepted by her circle of friends. She worries constantly about everything. She's very sensitive and can even get resentful towards those who hurt her feelings - for instance, when Regina started getting angry with her, and she sided with Cady instead.

Rising Sign: Gemini
Her rising in Gemini makes her extroverted, talkative and a bit superficial. She loves to gossip, and adores her popular status and her friends. This, however, can at times make her a bit shallow, as she cares a lot about popularity. Could also be a Libra rising.

Mercury: Cancer
Gretchen is a sensitive and emotional person, and usually follows her heart by choosing emotions over logic. She can also be very spiteful and resentful, like a true Cancer mercury.

Venus: ?
Can't come up with anything for this once, but let me know in the comments if you've got any idea what her venus sign could be.

Mars: Libra
Her mars in Libra makes her dislike conflict and drama. She usually tries her best to keep peace between her friends by diplomacy, but sometimes can be so peace-loving and diplomatic that she resorts to people-pleasing.