Chapter 16

Chapter 16.

Sean P.O.V.

Once we get back to the auditorium Aaron sets me down and points to Jake so I go up to him cautiously because there are three other people standing with him. Once I get close enough to hear them Jake sees me he waves me over then comes to me and puts his arm over my shoulder leading me back to the three other people.

"Hey guys this is Sean, the guy I was telling you about. Sean, this is Doyle McCarrick, Nathan Dirks, and finally this idiot is Walker Joyce." Jake says pointing to every person as he says their name.

"HEY, I am not an Idiot, you Moron." He demands, then turns to me and says, "Hey, I'm Walker but you can call me Walk."

"Hey Walk, Nice to meet you."

"I am Nathan, all my friends call me Nat, and you are friends with Jake which means we are now friends so you can call me Nat too."

"Hey Nat, nice to meet you too."

"I am Doyle, call me Car if you feel like it, I don't care either way." Ummm.... Okay this guy is weird.

"Ummm.... Why Car?' I curiously ask.

"For three reasons, Car is part of my name, I love cars, and cars are the reason I am here." Car says with lack of emotion in his voice.

"May I ask as to why you are here because of cars?" I question as I look down to the floor like it is the most interesting thing while I am playing with my hands.

"I boosted cars and sold their parts." Oh, that's not as bad as what I was thinking, I was thinking he killed somebody with his car.

Jake then pipes up and asks me, "what are you in here for Sean?" Uh oh, I don't really want to tell them why I am in this place. I look at Jake for help and it seems he understands what I am thinking.

"Hey guys shall we go dance for our men?" Jake practically yells out while he claps his hands at the very end of his statement.

Walker says let's go while the rest just nod their heads in confirmation. So Jake grabs my hand and pulls me to the dance floor where the music is considerably louder. Nathan and Doyle start to grind on each other while Walker comes to the front of me and Jake is behind me, they both start rubbing and grinding on me. This is starting to get me in the mood for dancing so I follow their lead and we are all grinding on each other to the beat of a song I don't know. Pretty soon Doyle and Nathan come up to us and they start grinding on us as well while they are doing this I am also grinding and looking for Aaron.

Once My eyes find Aaron's eyes I can see he is staring directly at me ignoring the other people around him. I can see the beads of sweat starting to form on his brow at what he is seeing, so I decide to go a little farther and wink at him and turn my head to Jake.

I whisper in Jake's ear, "Should we make our men jealous?"

"I like how you think, what were you thinking?" he says with a huge smirk on his face.

"Just follow my lead Jakey!" I say seductively.

I turn around to face Jake and I grab his butt in my left hand and start to squeeze while my right hand travels up his back rubbing. Jake does the same to me then we both look at our men and all I see is Aaron hitting Bertalan to get his attention and then pointing to us on the edge of the dance floor. Their jaws are literally hanging open with what they see.

"Seems we got their attention." Jake says happily.

"Make out with me Jakey." I tell him.

"Huh? Why?" he asks, confused.

"Do you want the best sex of your life or don't you?"

"Need say no more!" Jake grabs the back of my head and pulls me to his lips and he starts making out with me, without tongue however.

Next thing I know is I am being lifted in the air while Aaron growls out, "MINE!" That just made me really hard and I started to leak precum.