Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Day 25

Sean P.O.V

After I have woken up and done my morning routine I head over for breakfast that Aaron has made for us, today it is pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs with toast. As I sit down Aaron looks over at me with excitement in his eyes, and it is starting to creep me out a little bit. "Daddy, why are you looking at me like that?"

"What do you mean Amore?" he questions then puts a forkful of eggs into his mouth, but not before dipping it in ketchup.

"You are looking at me differently than you usually do Aaron."

"Oh, using my given name, that must mean you are serious. Well I am not supposed to tell you but I could give you a little hint I suppose." Aaron teases.

"Tell me, tell me, tell me." I rush the words out of my mouth making them all sound like one word.

"Hmmmmmm, well, I guess I will give you a hint. You will be meeting somebody new today that you will be spending quite a bit of time with."

This news has me a little nervous. Is Aaron going to get rid of me and stop being my Daddy? "Are you going to be coming with me all the time?"

"No, I will not be coming with you except for today." So he is leaving me to be with somebody else.

"Aaron please don't leave me, I need you to be my Daddy! I promise I will be a better boy for you just don't get rid of me. Please Daddy!" I am trying so hard to not let the tears fall that have built up in my eyes, but it is just too hard and they start falling. Aaron notices the tears falling into my food and he jumps up Immediately knocking his chair to the ground, breaking the old thing, and runs over to me, picking me up and going to sit down on the couch.

"Ragazzino, no I would never leave you. I am sorry for the way I worded my sentence but I meant that you are simply going to be getting a job. I really don't want you to be away from me but you cannot do my job, I am a guard and you simply do not have the stature to be one. Yes you may have the muscle but you also have to have a certain stature according to Bertalan." Aaron tells me while rocking me back and forth to try and get me to calm down.

"So, so, so I am still going to be you little boy, Daddy?" I ask to reassure myself.

"Yes, of course you are. Oh by the way I bought you something from the outside just for you."

That gets my attention and my tears stop falling immediately. "But, how did you manage that and can I have it now?" I wonder what he got me?

"Well, it took a while and some convincing Bertalan, but yes you can have it now, I'll go get it for you." Aaron stands up and sets me down on the couch again while telling me to close my eyes, so I close them with my hands. I am practically bouncing on my seat just dying to know what it could be. "Okay, now open your eyes."

Aaron hands me a gift bag so I take it and gently take out the beautifully decorated box which says DAON on the box. I look up at Aaron and he just nods his head in approval to open the box. So I open the box and there are two watches, one bigger and one smaller sized watch.

I look up at Aaron and tears start to form in my eyes with a big smile on my face. "These watches are very special my love, these watches are called emergency alert watches. Your watch has a hidden button on the underside of the watch that you can press 3 times rapidly to alert me that you are in trouble. When emergency mode is activated I can tell where you are, see your heartbeat and most importantly we can talk to each other through the watches."

"Thank you Daddy! I love it, can you put it on me please?" Without saying a word Aaron gets up and takes the smaller watch from the box and puts his hand out for me to put mine in his so he can put the watch on my much smaller wrist. For some reason this sort of feels like a proposal. After he is done putting the watch on me he puts the other watch on himself.

"Okay Amore, now press the hidden button 3 times rapidly." So I press the button 3 times and Aarons watch starts to ding. "Look at my watch, Piccolino Mio, I can see your heart rate and I can see where you are in real time. It will also alert me whenever your heart rate is too fast." These watches are pretty cool. " And only I can turn off the alert, you can't on your end"

"Thank you Daddy I love it." I saw while jumping in his arms and giving him a big kiss, Aaron just gives a big smile while kissing me back.

*DING* "What was that Daddy?" It sounded like a doorbell, but why would there be doorbells in a place like this?

"It was the doorbell, it is probably just Bertalan and Jake coming to escort us to your job." I run to the door in my jammies and open it to see Jakey with a 'good luck on your first day' card for me.

I take the card and say, "Thank you Jakey, come in and help me pick an outfit for today!" I say rather excitedly pulling Jakey into the apartment and to the wardrobe.

"Are you excited to start your new job today Seany?" Jakey asked while pulling down a shirt for me to wear.

"I am, but I don't know what I will be doing, oh with that shirt, how about the light green pants?"

"Not with a light pastel blue dress shirt, try these white dress pants and light pink tie. I know what your job is but I am not allowed to tell you, sorry Seany."

"Hey, you don't need to look so dejected Jakey, I don't mind having to wait. I love the clothes you picked out for me, thank you." I managed to say while putting on my shirt and pants.

"No problem, now come here so I can tie your tie, then we will go show you off." I smile knowing that Jake has really become my friend in this place. When we walk out into the living room Aarom and Bertalan don't notice us right away, so Jakey introduces me.

"Ahem, now presenting the one and only Sean Henderson all ready for work." Oh god why did he have to introduce me like that, now my cheeks are turning red.

Bertalan just nods his head and Aaron says, "Amore, you look like a prince, and very tasty. I just want to rip that clothing off of you and eat you!"

"Daddy stop that, Jakey and Master Bertalan are here." I say blushing even more.

"Okay Sean shall we show you to your new job?" Master Bertalan askses"

"Yes please Master Bertalan." I all I can manage to spit out. I can tell I am very nervous, I just hope that I don't start reverting in age with the stress.

Once we got there, about 5 minutes later, I was ushered into a dark, dreary room with no windows and also a lot of paper stacks. Then I hear some keyboard clicking going very fast from behind some stacks of paper. That is when Bertalan clears his throat and a small head pops out from behind the stacks of paper and then disappears about a second later. I then hear the keyboard again and Bertalan's throat clears again with the head popping out again.

"What the hell do you want? Can't you see I am busy here Will? Fuck off and I will have todays papers for you in 2 hours." And again the little head disappears behind the papers.

The next minute all I hear is "EXFUCKINGSCUSE ME THROBEN!"