Tori Kelly + Normani + Ally Brooke

Tori has learned through the course of her relationship with Ally and Normani that when things happen, just let them happen.

_______________

Tori has learned through the course of her relationship with Ally and Normani that when things happen, just let them happen. If Normani wants them to watch a romantic comedy on television, she watches the movie even if she has no idea what is going on; if Ally finds a new restaurant to try, she tries it. Even if the cuisine isn’t up her alley. If Ally and Normani pin her down on their bed, she lets them lay her down on the bed and their hands roam around her body. Of course, out of the three, the third is the most favored. She quite likes the feeling of Normani kissing behind her earlobe, and how Ally slides her shirt up enough to reveal her bra.

“What, ah, spurred this on?” Tori hiccups.

Ally pushes herself up, kissing Tori soundly on the lips as she gropes her breasts through her bra. “Just wanted to,” she hums. Tori can appreciate that. Especially when Ally just came home from her afternoon jog only minutes ago, and she is in her tight athletic shorts and her sports bra, her hair confined in a high ponytail that frames her face. And while Ally looks good in many things, athletic wear definitely ranks highest on Tori’s list.

When their lips part, Tori looks past Ally and at Normani. Her jean shorts are already unbuttoned, the opening revealing her pastel pink panties.

Tori gulps. Those are personally her favorite pair. Normani’s ass looks fantastic in them, with the lace trim fitting snugly over her cheeks. Panting, Tori says to Normani, “Come here.”

Normani pulls herself away from Tori’s neck, smirking before she crawls north until she straddles Tori. Normani, although looking soft and charming, can be quite the minx, Tori has discovered. She likes the element of teasing, putting herself and others on edge until they go insane. Angling her hips down, she rocks against Tori’s thigh until she’s whimpering with need. “You like that?” Normani’s tone is lower than usual, so seductive and hot it makes Tori more worked up than she already is.

Normani waits for a reply, and Tori, with a flushed face, nods. Grinning, Normani shoots a quick look at Ally over her shoulder. How Ally responds with a knowing smile should have Tori worried, but she’s more excited than anything.

Ally unhooks her bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders before latching her mouth onto the swell of one of her breasts. “Oh gods,” Tori whimpers, pressing her chest up as she fists the sheets.

Normani kisses the side of Ally’s neck softly, eyes heavy and glazed over before scooting down and fitting herself between Tori’s spread legs. She hums, trailing her hand down to Tori’s briefs, smiling when her hand arrives at the crotch of the undergarment. She starts with a slow rub up and down the fabric that makes Tori moans loud, the sound bouncing off the walls. Encouraged, Normani leans forward and mouths at the clothed pussy, teasingly licking up and down. “This isn’t fair,” Tori whines.

The response she receives isn’t verbal, but in the form of tight, small circles around her clit. Tori’s hips rise off the bed, hoping for more friction that isn’t through her underwear.

Tori gets up to her elbows, bringing Ally forward for a hot, open-mouthed kiss. She wiggles her other hand underneath the band of Ally’s sport bra before skirting her hands upward to palm at her breasts.

They press closer to each other, and Tori finds her back against the headboard as Ally takes control of the kiss, one hand cupping Tori’s cheek while the other loops around her neck.

Below them, Normani watches the exchange thoughtfully before she grabs the crotch of Tori’s briefs, pulling them aside so she can give a firm swipe of her tongue up her slit. Tori breaks the kiss to gasp out, sighing as Normani leisurely flicks her tongue up and down before swirling around her clit.