Hell and You

Tumblr; Post Armageddon- not, and Crowley decides to get bolder to test the new waters. But he realizes he has yet to dance with his angel. What an error on his part- time to change that.

Crowley

He should make better use of his time.

Ofcourse, he knew. Sitting around was not productive for anyone. Especially sitting in a foul- smelling bar with the sole purpose of moping. A demon, moping. He should be wreaking chaos and hate wherever he stepped! But he wasn't on Hell's payroll anymore. The mischief he caused now truely was out of his own enjoyment. So he still did- on occasion. The occasional trip to send a human tumbling on their face and sending a particularly nasty curse to the Almighty Herself.

Scowling, Crowley looked down at his glass. It wasn't wine, but cheap liquor that hadn't even gotten him close to drunk. But what else has the demon to do? He'd already been to the shop earlier that day, for breakfast. The two of them had a lovely time but his Angel had opened up the bookshop at his usual time. In reality, Crowley should have stayed with him rather than pretend he had something else to do with his time. Because to go again now would be desperate.

Went to the bar, to get a little closer to myself and learn.

But what was Crowley, if not eternally thirsty for his Angel?

Things I never really wanted to know.

Desperate, even?

Fuck this. Crowley had faced the end of the world, surely he could face the possible embarrassment. Before he could back down, Crowley set his glass down, pushed himself off of the stool, and walked out the bar. Behind him, the bartender yelled something about his tab, but the demon didn't even turn around to face him. Once outside, his fingers brushed the hood of the car as he hopped into the Bentley- and smiled as the engine roared to life. He decided he had better places to be. But... Surely his angel wouldn't mind him being there so late, would he?

No, ofcourse not. Aziraphale would welcome him with open arms. He was his friend, after all.

Friend.

As a result of Heaven's absence in his life, Aziraphale no longer considered him some type of enemy, no longer moved to call him an 'acquaintance' instead of 'my best friend'. Idiotic, but in Crowley's mind, this was progress.

His mind had wandered again, and before he knew it, the Bentley was parked infront of the bookshop. He couldn't stop himself, looking into a window for a second to see his angel in his shop. It was a dark night, one of the side windows were open, and it seemed that every light and lamp was on in the stop. It gave Crowley a clear view of Aziraphale, smiling to himself as he arranged books and walked back to his counter. Unable to resist, this made the demon smile as well.

But I want to be where all the stupid things I say, sound so romantic and true.

Crowley stepped out the Bentley, and snapped his fingers to let himself in.

"We're closed!" Aziraphale shouted as the tiny bell rang, he was crouched over. "I deeply apologize, I suppose I forgot to turn the sign and lock the door, but-"

"Like that would've stopped me."

The angel's head appeared from behind the counter, eyes lighting up in pure delight. "Crowley!"

"Hello, Angel." He leaned on the counter. "Closing early?"

Aziraphale chuckled, mirroring him but folding his hands. "It's silly, but I was actually preparing to make my way to your flat. Thought I'd.... check up on your plants."