Ch. 11

"Well... We saw that you and Zayn are kind of... Together. And that you have sex... Frequently. But this is my house and I don't want my daughter to have sex with whoever enters this house and-"

"Dad... We did it twice, not more."

"I don't care, I don't want you to have sex with my daughter, is that clear Zayn? You two don't know each other. If I surprise you again having sex, Zayn's returning home. Is that clear?" My dad said.

"Yes Sir", said Zayn.

"I do what I want with my life", I said.

"Well you do what you want but this is MY house", said my dad.

I sighed and went back upstairs to my bedroom.

Why is he so mean with me?

Why is he deciding of everything I want to do with my life?

I went to take a shower but a pair of strong arms took me by the hips. I turned and saw Zayn.

"Zayn I'm so sorry my dad is really-"

"Mady, it's okay, I don't need sex to prove that I love you", he said before kissing me.

I smiled and kissed back. I took some clean clothes and jumped in the shower. After it, I went back to my room and got dressed with a pair of blue jeans with a normal white tee.

I got a call from Isabella.

M : Hey!

I : So are we finally going for a movie?

M : Yes of course!

I : Be at my house in an hour!

M : Okay, perfect!

**

We just arrived at the movie theater when I saw that there was a new romantic movie that just came out, Safe Heaven.

"Zayn! Can we go see this instead of Paranormal Activity?" I said.

"Well I don't know if-"

"Please! I can repay it later tonight, if you know what I mean", I whispered onto his neck.

"Mady..." Zayn moaned. "You know what your parents said..."

"If I want to have sex, I'll have sex. We could be quiet", I said winking.

He bit his lip and took two tickets for Safe Heaven. I knew it would work. Harry and Isabella will watch Paranormal Activity.

**

When we arrived at my house, I saw a note on the table.

"We decided to do a little trip with Adam. We're gone for three days, NO PARTY and no bad things (you know what I mean). You can call Andrea if there's anything, I left you $50 on your bed. Lots of love xxx. -Mom & Dad"

I looked at Zayn and licked my lips.

"That means..." He didn't even have the time to finish his sentence when I interrupted him with a rough kiss.

He took me upstairs in his arms, not breaking the kiss. We went to his room, slammed the door and had the best sex session ever.

I think I'll have probably the best three days of my life, if you know what I mean.

-------------------------------------

Ooooooooh ;)

I'll try to add more details on the next sex scene hehe ;)

Sorry that's a small chapter but yeah... It took alot of time to write it :/.

Thanks to all the readers almost 350 reads it's not a lot but for me yes!!! :)

FAN/VOTE/COMMENT

Oh and you can tweet me also : @IsabelleTommo :)

~Isabelle<3