Chapter 1: Exposition and Introduction

Life is a funny thing. It gives. It takes. And it is never fair. So, why should humans be any different. Izuku Midoriya is more knowledgeable than an average child. He bore witness to the death of his family, to 'friends' abandoning or turning him, to the government placing him in foster care and to the neglect he faced in the orphanage. Izuku knew from age four that power is the only way to make life fair for him. And to get what he is owed he has to take it.

At age four he was told he didn't have a Quirk, a Quirk comes from a gene everyone has and each Quirk is different with eighty percent of the world having a Quirk. Then he lost his family to a Quirkist, a person who discriminates a person based on their Quirk or if they have one, at age twelve. Izuku was adopted after a year of abuse from his caretakers and fellow orphans. The family that adopted him are rich and influential. He quickly became a member of the social elite as the heir to the Umbrella Corporation. Izuku quickly applied his mind to every subject he could and was soon moved on to college courses. As a Saki, Izuku now has the clout needed to push his ideas forward.

By thirteen, Izuku turned the Umbrella Corporation as the lead robot and engineering company in the world. He also pushed a number of Umbrella subsidiaries into corporate giants in various fields. The media covered his journey to the top and his adopted parents couldn't be prouder.

At fourteen, Izuku began to make television appearances to promote his company's inventions. And he is very flamboyant in his introductions and when showcasing his latest invention. Today he is showcasing the latest in search and rescue development. A robot with a limited AI.

"I give you Titan! While this model is cumbersome and not ideal for more than rescue missions, it is durable. For our more active roles we have the SWAT RANGED SUPPORT model. It comes with flash bangs, concussion grenades and smoke screen as well as a small arms fire machine gun in it's left hand. It is a lighter model meant only for long range. To support it is the SWAT ARREST model. Bulky and tested to stop a speeding semi and tanks as well as tank shells without difficulty. For the military we present, HOME LAND DEFENSE model. A grenade launcher right hand, small arms fire machine gun left and on it's left shoulder is a .50 caliber machine gun that is accurate up to four hundred yards! This beast is already being issued and deployed across the globe to Japanese bases! I am proud to introduce ladies and gentlemen, the Sentry Model Security Androids!"

50 caliber machine gun that is accurate up to four hundred yards! This beast is already being issued and deployed across the globe to Japanese bases! I am proud to introduce ladies and gentlemen, the Sentry Model Security Androids!"