Chapter 2: War Begins

Izuku lets out a low growl when he sees Katsuki Bakugo recieve the gold medal in the UA Sports Festival, even if the said ash blond boy had to be tied down like Hannibal Lector to recieve said medal. He knows the boy, his school bully before his adoption. The boy is more of a villian than a hero, and yet there he is. It infuriates Izuku to see a obvious villian recieve praise all because he can make explosions, all because he is powerful.

Then the screen is hijacked by a man with red hair, a green top hat that has a card with the number 10/6 stuck in the red band. His green coat opens to his white dress shirt and red ascot. This is the Mad Hatter, hacker and recruiter for the Occult Acquisition Firm. This can only mean that OAF has declared open war on Japan.

"Dear people of Japan, your government has recently decided to declare war on the Occult Acquisition Firm, an organization that has existed since the before the Hundred Year War between France and England. So, war it is. All because your Hero Public Safety Commission decided to use us as a scape goat for their miss deeds. Such as turning your pro hero, fourth in ratings, into a child soldier. Or locking up Lady Nagant for a crime she never committed. And let us not forget, all the cover ups of heroes crimes or outright assassinating 'troublesome' individuals. The files and reports, we removed the black ink, have been delivered to the Prime Minister as well as every news outlet and the police. Treason is a very steep crime President Mera. But what we're about to do can be considered a war crime. As I speak Deika Citt is being gased with a toxin that well have the population see their worst fears brought to life. Our soldiers are already gunning down all in their way as we march towards Mustafa City. Remember, you declared war on us. We are simply acting on your desires."

Then the uproar begins. No one minded when war was declared as they thought nothing would come of declaring war on a secretive organization that has existed since the Dark Ages. People are terrified. As Japan rallies it's Army, heroes descend to give aid. Even villians rush to the front lines. The war forces everyone to settle their differences, or hold off on any fights until the war is over. And no one dares to think what will happen to Japan if they lose.

And Izuku foresaw this event. His calculations were spot on, as always. He looks out his large office windows to the city below. This is the moment. He presses his intercom button for Anna.

"Anna, please inform the Prime Minister that I wish to speak with him."

As Izuku speaks, the news reports that the STARS robots are joining the Occult Acquisition Firm and are attacking civilians and heroes as well as soldiers and those going to join the fight.

"Tell him I have a solution to his problem."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

As OAF closes in on Hosu City, an army of soldiers in black armor with glowing red lenses on their helmets meet them from behind metal wall barriers blocking the roads. With this sudden army are tanks carrying a three artillery cannons and a device that can launch ten rockets at a time. Behind that are robotic tanks with five rockets on each arm along with a mini-gun and a fifty caliber machine gun while a grenade launcher, which holds six grenades, sits on each tread. Flying in from above are drone fighters, gunships with four thrusters, stealth bombers and four flying aircraft carriers.