Vanessa Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb)

[Y/N] = Your Name

[L/N ] = Last Name

[I/N] = Inator Name

Italics = Thoughts

: = Dialogue

Now let the story begin.

Ugh, I can't believe I have to spend the whole day with my dad. I love him, but I'd so rather hang out with my friends.

Vanessa Doofenshmirtz has just been dropped off by her mother and is going to spend time with her father Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.

She enters her father's building, Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated, and begins making her way up the stairs.

I wonder what dad's doing today? Knowing him, he's probably working on another of his evil plans.

When she gets to the top, Vanessa is greeted by a handsome boy somewhere around her age.

Boy : Hello, can I help you with something?

Vanessa blushes.

Wow, this guy is really hot. Who is he?

Vanessa : Umm...I'm here to see my dad.

He nods and leads her there.

Boy : Hey Dr. D, your daughter's here!

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Ok, I'll be there in just a second!

Vanessa hears her father respond.

Her dad walks up to her with a pair of goggles over his face.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Ah Vanessa, it's so good to see you here!

He says with a smile and brings his daughter into a hug.

She sighs and smiles slightly.

Vanessa : It's good to see you too dad, but can you let go of me please?

He does so and removes his goggles.

Vanessa : So, who is this guy.

She says pointing to the boy standing next to her.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Him? That's [Y/N] [L/N], my new assistant!

[Y/N] : Sup!

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : And [Y/N], you may know this already, but this is my darling daughter Vanessa.

Vanessa : H-hi.

She greets him with a blush.

Why am I blushing right now?! That is so lame!

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Now that introductions are over, [Y/N] and I can get back to working on my latest Inator.

Vanessa : So what exactly is your evil plan this time dad?

[Y/N] sighs and facepalms.

She just had to ask that didn't she? Now I have to hear the whole story again.

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Well you see Vanessa, when I was a young boy...

[Insert Traumatic Childhood Backstory Here]

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : And so, with the [I/N]-Inator, I will spread the same feeling I suffered...all throughout the entire Tri-State area!!!

He laughs evilly as Vanessa and [Y/N] share an amused look with each other.

Vanessa : Hey dad, how exactly are you going to stop Perry from foiling your plans this time?

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Oh don't worry about that Vanessa, I already have a trap set for him when he comes.

[Y/N] : Umm...who's Perry?

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Perry, my dear boy, is my nemesis! He's always ruining my evil plans!

Vanessa : He's also a platypus.

[Y/N] : I'm sorry, did you say he's a...platypus?

Vanessa : Yeah. It'll make sense soon enough okay?

[Y/N] : S-sure...

Dr. Doofenshmirtz : Now then [Y/N], let's finish the final touches on the [I/N]-Inator.

[Y/N] : I'm right behind you Dr. D.

With that, they continue working as Vanessa watches.

Timeskip

[Y/N] sits on a park bench and begins reminiscing.

This has been the craziest last few weeks of my life. First, I got hired to be the assistant of an evil scientist. Then, after spending a week helping said evil scientist build some evil gizmo, a platypus wearing a fedora shows up and makes the thing self-destruct! I warned Dr. D not to install a self-destruct button on the [I/N]-Inator, but he insisted it have one for some reason! But...it hasn't been all bad though.

[Y/N] is brought out of his thoughts by someone sitting down next to him and wrapping their arm around him.

He looks up and sees his girlfriend Vanessa smiling at him.

Vanessa : Hey babe, what are you thinking about?

He smiles and kisses her.

[Y/N] : Oh, just everything that has happened over the last couple weeks.

After Dr. Doofenshmirtz's latest Inator failed, he immediately began thinking of a new evil scheme with the help of [Y/N].

Vanessa, who quickly grew a crush on [Y/N], began coming over to her dad's place more and more, and eventually asked him to be her boyfriend with the aid of her father, who surprisingly took notice of his daughter's feelings for his assistant.

Right now, [Y/N] is enjoying the day off Dr. D gave him, and is using it to spend time with his new girlfriend.

Vanessa chuckles.

Vanessa : Yeah, it's been quite an experience for you hasn't it?

[Y/N] : No kidding. Working for an evil scientist, a secret agent platypus, and the fact that I managed to get a girlfriend. To be honest, I don't know which of those is more unbelievable.

He says jokingly.

Vanessa : Don't sell yourself short [Y/N]. You're an awesome guy who any girl would be lucky to have, I know I am.

He gives her a sweet smile.

[Y/N] : Thanks babe. It Would it be too early in our relationship to say...I love you?

She blushes and shakes her head.

Vanessa : No it's not [Y/N], because...I feel the same way about you.

He blushes deeply and smiles.

[Y/N] : Well then...

He pulls Vanessa into a passionate kiss, both of them only pulling away for some air.

[Y/N] : I love you Vanessa.

Vanessa : I love you too [Y/N].

Unbeknownst to either of them, Dr. Doofenshmirtz is secretly watching the two from a distance.

Ahh, young love. You better treat my little princess right [Y/N], or else I'll have no choice but to build a Make[Y/N]payforbreakingmydaughter'sheart-Inator!

...and that's one scheme Perry wouldn't foil.