Chapter 1:

Dedicated to jessicabrooks8877

Lola:

I was sitting in my room playing on my phone. Aka listening to music. That's when I got a sudden urge to go to my older sister, Jessica's, house. She doesn't live with me even though she's 17. Apparently, living with our aunt, Amy. So I started to get out of my bed, groaning due to the comfortness I enjoyed. Once I got up, I put in some Ariana Grande and started to walk. About 15 minutes later I arrived and just walked in since I have a key. I heard music being played from Jessica's room so I headed toward. Jessica was screaming the words to something by Jacob Whitesides and ugh. I don't really care. I'm more of a Arianator. Duh.

I opened her door to find her laying in her bed, reading a magazine singing. I giggle and she turns her attention towards me and blushes. "What are you doing here?" She asks "you know I'm always here every Tuesday"I state. "Oops. Forgot" she shrugs. I roll my eyes and started to look around her room. Pink with lots of Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Matt Espinosa, and a lot more. There's too much to name. That's when I got a text from our dad.

Dad: Lola , we have three people staying with you while your mom and I go to Hawaii. Behave

I sigh. "What's wrong?" Jessica asks looking up from her magazine. "I have three dimwits staying the whole summer with me because our parents hates me so much" I whine. "Oh come on, it can't be that bad" she smiles "yes it can" I pout. Jessica laughs and puts her attention back into her magazine. "OOHHH" She shrieks randomly "what?" I ask annoyed "Nash, Cam, and Matt are staying somewhere here, in Georgia!" Jessica cheers. I roll my eyes and take a glimpse of her. I swear that girl is losing her mind due to those dummies.

I check the time and it's a quarter till 6 so I have to leave. "Jess, I gotta go" I frown "Bye Lola!" She yells as I rush out the door. I get home and the first thing I see is three guys sitting on my couch. Not just any three guys. Nash, Matt, and Cameron. "Noooooo" I scream in terror "what?" Nash laughs. "NOOOO!" I scream again. My door opens to reveal Jessica "Jess, it's not a good time" I warn "I don't care! I need my-" she starts walking up the stairs. Then freezes once she's looking. "I'm going to go pack" she says lowly. My eyes widened "THANKS" I cheer. "Mhmm" she mumbles running out the door.