Chapter 3:

Jessica:

"What's wrong? This better be good. I gotta get a freaking suitcase from a Dallas" Lola asks annoyed. "Matt asked me my favorite member" I complain "and your point is?" "No! I love Matt and Nash. I don't know who to choose" I state."Who talked to you more?" Lola asks repeatedly tapping her shoes against the ground "Matt?" I said which sounded like a question. "Then choose Matt" she shrugs "but what if Nash gets hurt?" I ask worried "he'll cry? He ain't gonna get hurt YOU AINT GONNA HURT HIM HONEY. At least Physically." "WHATTT!" I scream as Lola runs back up to Cameron and trying to get my suitcase.

I walk back to Matt who is patientally waiting with Nash. "Okay Matt, I've made my decision" I said confidentially "okay who?" He eagerly asks "my favorite is you" I whisper trying not to let Nash hear. Matt's eyes go wide and he embraces me into a big hug. It's gotten quiet but I then heard a racket. "What happened?" Matt yells "GIVE IT BACK" Lola screams. "Oh god" I sigh "GOSH" Lola corrects as I giggle. Nash and I run up the stairs to see what's going on while Matt got some food. A miniature Lola. Oh dear. Nash stops walking and stares at the widely opened door. I was confused but he was looking down "what are they doing?" I ask nervously "uhm. Lola is on top of Cameron trying to grab the suitcase as he is laughing" Nash explains. I look down and. He wasn't lying. "Lola" I whine "WHAT. HE ATE MY SKITTLES AND DIDNT EVEN SHARE" she cried. I roll my eyes, taking my suitcase and gently sitting it down. Then I pulled Lola off of Cameron which was difficult due to her tall height, which means she weighs more.

Lola grunts as Cameron pulls her back down. "What the?" I ask "she needs to attack me. I ate her skittles" he smirks "uhm" I start but Lola screams "EWWWW WHERES THE SOAP! I GOTTA CLEAN A MOUTH!" As Cameron goes pale and Nash gets the soap. I on the other hand is cracking up. "Your face is red!" Lola points out. Nash comes back with the soap and a sponge. Lola put soap in Cameron's mouth as he gagged when she washed his tongue with the sponge.