00

Rights-This story was written by Victoria Rohland under the username @tatortottori and uploaded to Wattpad. All rights of this story belong to Victoria Rohland. No one has the right to plagiarize, edit, copy, repost, or claim this story in a portion or in entirety as though it was their own. The materials of this story may not be used for personal, professional, commercial, or otherwise purposes. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the author, Victoria Rohland.

Rating- This story does not contain any sexual or explicit content. This story is categorized as "romance". This story is likely appropriate for readers eleven and older. The majority of the characters in this story are around the age of fourteen.

Playlist-Songs that are mentioned or remind me of this story.

~Cupid's Chokehold-Patrick Stump
~Me Gustas Tú-Manu Chao

Introduction-This story is a documentation and slight fictionalization/dramatization of my love life/romantic interactions. The first few sections are very brief and important. Sections will vary in length. The first portion contains a lot of message conversations. The names of everyone involved have been changed for their safety, privacy, and respect.

Update dates list:

First post-February 16, 2023.