𝐈 ... Heaven is a Place on Earth

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

September 2017

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 Joni's phone alarm went off at 6:30 am. Turning over on her side, she reached over to the nightstand, grabbed her phone and turned it off. Getting out of bed, she smiled fondly at the picture on the nightstand, which was a framed photo of Joni and her parents in New York City in 2015.

Grabbing her white silk bathrobe, she tied it around her body and walked to the bathroom to begin her morning routine. Once she was finished, she was dressed for the day.

Walking down the stairs and to the livingroom, where she turned on the stereo and Fleetwood Mac's Little Lies began to play. Walking into the kitchen, Joni grabbed a bowl from the cupboard and served herself a bowl of cereal then sat down at the table and ate. As she was eating her cereal, her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller id, which read Kayl 💛

"Hello?" Joni answered as she ate her breakfast

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." her best friend, Makayl Parker said on the other line.

Joni laughed as she ate her cereal. "Morning Makayl. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"What are your plans today?" Makayl asked as she sat at her kitchen table and stirred creamer into her coffee.

Joni set her coffee cup down before she answered. "Work, then having dinner with my parents, grandpa, and aunt Ali. The girls from work and I are having lunch at Art's Deli later today. You wanna come?"

"Sure. I have a meeting around 10:30, but it should be over by lunch. I'll let you know. I've gotta get going, but I'll see you at lunch." Makayl said

"Okay hon, have a great day at work." Joni smiled

"You too, love you." Makayl said

"Love you too." Joni smiled

After the two best friends said their goodbyes, Joni grabbed her keys, phone, purse, and turned off the stereo, then walked out the door. Getting into her mustang, she turned on the ignition and backed out of her driveway.

Belinda Carlisle's Heaven Is A Place On Earth played as Joni drove towards the Laurel Canyon Art Museum where she worked as an art historian. The California sun shone on her blonde hair, and reflected in her beautiful blue eyes as well.

A little background on Joni. Joni Marianne Brown, or Marianne by her friends and family, was born on September 28th, 1991 in Encino Hills, California. She is the daughter of Bobby Brown and Rebecca Winchester, and an only child as well. She is the granddaughter of Dean and Lisa Winchester, and the great-niece of Sam Winchester.

Like her grandmother Lisa, she entered this world with a gentle spirit, and a radiant smile, and her captivating presence caught the attention of those around her. She was a cheerleader in high school and college, and she loved going to Golf N' Stuff, where she excelled at all of the games.