twenty two. where the black birds sing

⚘.゚‪‪༘༘ | THE WALKING DEAD | 🪓ꓹ─๑
where the black birds sing

❪ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 ❫⭒𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟽𝟷 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺☆❝ that's a promise ❞ : ˖ ۫ ★ ៸

⭒𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟽𝟷 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺☆
❝ that's a promise ❞ : ˖ ۫ ★ ៸

GEORGIA INHALED. She had stop crying. The angry fear, and the burning sadness she could feel in the bottom of her chest had released its fiery grip on her, and Georgia was left feeling empty. Her fathers arms were still tightly wrapped around her — the man was trembling. His lips had found their way to the top of her head, and Georgia's eyes slowly closed.

Georgia exhaled.

She started to slowly push her hands up between her and her father, and gently began pushing him away. The man's grip loosened, and he quickly pulled back to meet her eyes, but she wasn't looking at him. Her gaze fell past, to the graveyard of her family.

"Don't look." Wesley murmured, lifting his hands to cup her head, trying to get her to look at him, but she pushed him back further, and started to stand up. "Georgie..."

She shook her head firmly, and pushed herself up. She wavered as she straightened out.

Wesley slowly stood, and tried to turn Georgia, so he could lead her back to the house, but Georgia suddenly pushed him back hard. The man stumbled back, and Georgia slowly stepped past him.

She started walking towards her mother.

"No, baby, stop—" Wesley reached forward to grab her hand, but the girl yanked his hand out of her grip.

He didn't try again after that and she slowly stumbled her way past Shane, Rick, everyone else's.

Rick tried to push the girl back, "Wait, wait, wait—" Georgia pushed his hand away as he tried to stop her.

Shane hung his head, his jaw clenching.

When she found her mother, the girl's eyes fillies with tears once again. It seemed like she hadn't cried her last tear, and the girl slowly dropped to her knees. Her mother was crushed by Missy Adams — the monster that had taken her.

Georgia roughly pushed the girl off her mother, and her hands hovered over her moms mop of brown, tangled hair. Her skin was grey and splotchy, and she had a large chunk of flesh torn out of her arm.

Georgia silently sobbed as she brought her hands gently onto her moms head. "Momma . . ." Tears slipped down her face, "get up—"