Chapter 1

-

"Sir, i beg you! Please give me one more chance!!" A woman shout.

"No, now get out of here."

"Please sir, i have no place to live!" The woman exclaimed while her eyes filled with tears.

"Get out!"

----------------------------

The woman cry while she was walking on the road that was covered with a snow. The woman was fired from her job because of people replacing her with the new person.

She keeps crying, until her stomach start rumbling begging for food. "... I'm really hungry... I've been walk for 6 hours!" The woman exclaimed.

After a while, the woman find some apple that was on the snow. She quickly grab the apple and start eating it. She only take 1 bite of an apple, but suddenly she hears very loud scream of a woman.

She quickly hide behind as she peak slightly. She saw a woman was being eaten by some terrifying monster. Half of the woman body was eaten as her organ was splatter everywhere.

'Oh, God..what is that?!'

She was planning to run away but she suddenly step on a wood stick until it made a cracking sound. She quickly run away fast as the monster chasing her from behind.

'Is there any place that i can use as a hiding spot?!' She thought, but there's none. Cause she was in the place that was covered with snow and filled tree.

She getting tired of running, she got hopeless at this time. She will think that the monster will eat her like that woman. As the monster was about to clawed her she suddenly fell down to a different place. Lucky that there was a snow, if not she would have die.

She then unconscious due to tiredness.

4 hours..

6 hours....

...

Purr....

'Wait what?'

She feel someone licking her cheeks as she hear some cat purr. Her eyes twitch a bit as it finally open.

She saw a man with a silver hair, wearing a red clothes with a black color blood stained design and he wear a hakama pants.

"My, my~ how pretty~" The man said softly.

"May i know your name?" The man ask as he smile.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Just call me (Y/N)"

"I'm Douma~"

"Well, (Y/N)-san. How did you end up here?~" Douma ask out of curiosity.

"I was chased by...a monster. But i was tripping into a stone and i fell down here..and i was in here, because i was fired from my job, and i have no place to live again..." Y/N said.