Chapter 2

(⁠•⁠‿⁠•⁠)

"You scream~ i scream~ we all scream..for ice..CREAMMMMM" Y/N sing loudly in her room because of boredom.

"LADY (Y/N), WHAT HAPPENED?" one male servant slam Y/N door room as he began to panicking.

"Oh, nothing I'm just singing." Y/N said. The male servant furrowing his eyebrows then leave the room. "Oi! Close the door!" Y/N yell.

Its been 3 months you have live in Douma temple, overall it's really nice. All of his servant was really nice and kind hearted. Y/N have befriend with all the servant but somehow she thinks that there's one person she haven't befriend with.

It's the woman from earlier...the first woman she ever met in this temple. Y/N leave her room and began to search the woman. After a hour, she finally saw the woman sitting in the branches- what she doing there anyway?

"Oh, hello~" she greet, and jump down from the branches. "Do you need anything?~" "well i just want to befriend with you!" Y/N lend her hands to the woman. "Befriends with me? Of course!!!" The woman shake Y/N hands happily.

"What's your name?"

"Souki Murusaki, but call me Muru!~"

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), call me (Y/N)."

"So, how long have you Douma-san servant?" Y/N ask as they both sit on the grass. "I don't remember, but it's seems like...10 years!"

"Oh... what's the most hardest things to do here?" Y/N ask once again. "Hmm, you remember that i said Douma-sama has a cat right?" Muru ask as Y/N nod. "Yep! The hardest things to is taking care of Douma-sama cat! Oh yeah, Douma-sama cat is a male!" Muru said.

"What does the cat do?"

"He always eats carelessly so the whole room gets very dirty. He even tore Douma-sama's clothes a lot! And I have to sew it back on! He is also very afraid of water, like cats in general. So when I force him to take a bath he always scratches me all over my body." Muru said as you sweat drop hearing her story.

"Would you like me to help you?" Y/N ask politely. "No need, i can do it by myself. Though..i already work here for 10 years so I'm used to it!" Muru exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, I want to bring Douma-sama some food, would you like to come along?" Muru ask Y/N.
"Sure!"

"Douma-sama favorite food is Tempura and Sashimi, but he always told me to add this mixture!" Muru said as she preparing the food. While looking at Muru Y/N saw a vials that has a red liquid, and you guess that's the mixture Muru talking about.

"Let's go!~" and with that both of you are on the way to Douma room.

*Knock, knock*

"Douma-sama, i brought you a fo-" Y/N looks confused why Muru suddenly fell silence. "Muru-san?"

You look forward to Douma room and saw that his rooms all full with lots of scratch marks on the walls even up to his throne. Y/N look at Muru who has a smile on her face as she stares at his room.

"..."

"Hold the food for me, (Y/N)-san. And please wait here." Muru said, then she went inside Douma room and slid close the shoji door.

It's been 30 minutes you have been waiting in outside Douma room. You waiting there while looking at the food.

"(Y/N)-san?"