Chapter 3

Yeh

"(Y/N)-san, bring the chain." Muru said.
You quickly hold the chain then give it to Muru as she tied Douma hands with the chain.

You two was about to bathe Douma, but he can't stop growling because of his fear of water. "Douma!! Calm down, it's just a wat-" Muru word got cut off when Douma claw her face.

"Muru-san!" Y/N shock. "Weird, how is he always clawing on me but not you (Y/N)-san. You are very close to him and i was far from him, why he always targeting me?...that means...Douma is.." When Muru was about to finish her sentence Douma start growling louder while he try to free himself from the chain.

"Please don't think something unimportantly! We should at least dampen Douma head! Grab the water dipper, quick!!" Y/N exclaimed while struggling to hold Douma.

"Wuah!! Douma, please calm down!!!" You yell.

"Hey, (Y/N)-san." Muru called. "What?!" You replied. "Try to pet his head."

"What?! You think it's gonna stop him from moving wildly?!" Y/N ask.

"Just. DO IT. ^^."

Y/N sigh and start patting Douma head, and surprisingly he start to calm down and start purring.

'It works!' you thought.

"See i told you." Muru said while she grab a giant bucket of water-

What.

"Wait. Why you have to use a giant bucke-"

Without wasting time Muru just splashed Y/N and Douma with a very cold water.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Y/N scream until the whole servant in this temple can hear the scream.

"Muru-san!!! Why did you do that?!" Y/N yell while shivering.

"Uh, i forgot where is the water dipper." Muru said. "F@¢K U . But suddenly Muru felt someone clawing her from behind. "DOUMAAAAAA WHAT THE FLIP."

"HAH! DESERVE!" Y/N exclaimed.

(After the chaos.)

"You're sick, (Y/N)-san." Muru said while checking the temperature of Y/N body. "It's all because of you, Muru-san." Y/N said. Douma and Muru was in Y/N room as they taking care of Y/N.

Muru seems calms, because it's something normal to her. Taking care of sick people is her daily routine. But for Douma he was really worried about Y/N condition, because you know, He loves Y/N so much.

"Wait, i will make you a soup." Muru said as she stand from the bed and walk away from Y/N room. Y/N look at Douma who was playing with her fingers causing Y/N to giggle.

Y/N lift her hands to Douma hands then start patting his heads. "Are you still feeling cold, Douma-san?" Y/N ask as Douma nod his heads. "Come here" Y/N pat the free spot beside her signaling Douma to lay beside her. Douma turn into his child form then jump to the bed.

Y/N cover Douma with the blanket as she hug him. "No wonder why you always hurt Muru when she want to bathe you. She bathe you a very cold water!" Y/N said while chuckling. "Yes!" Douma exclaimed.

After a moment of silent Douma feel that Y/N body slightly lean against him. As he noticed that Y/N was asleep, Douma hug Y/N tight and slowly closing his eyes.