Chapter 3

RINNEY IN THIS CHAPTER!!! TW? Mention of bandages for reason still unknown? 

Finney's POV

Once we arrived to Robin's house I set my backpack down in his room and he asked if I wanted clothes to be more comfortable or something like that. Of course I wasn't going to say no especially since wearing jeans gets kind of uncomfortable, anyway, Rob gave me those "typical middle school white boy" type shorts/sporty type shorts and a short sleeve graphic tee/band shirt? I looked over to him once he handed them to me and he asked me "Would you feel more comfortable changing in here or do you wanna change in the bathroom?" I responded with "I'll go to the bathroom" then gave him the softest smile I could. I then turned around and made my way to the bathroom, once I got in I locked the door and took off my blue and grey long sleeved shirt only revealing my bandaged shoulders from certain events that took place yesterday and are still yet to be mentioned.. Anyway, I then put on the shirt which I was relieved(did I spell that right..?) that the bandages wouldn't be too noticeable (or so he thought >:( ).. I then took off my Jeans to reveal even more bandages on my thighs same reason as my shoulders (you'll know later :]), anyway, I need to stop getting off track.. I was thankful Robs clothes were a little too big because the shorts reached a little bit passed my knees which means he won't see my bright blue bandages, right? (wrong >:()  Well now that I finished changing I went to Rob's room so I could put my clothing in my backpack until it was time to change back. Once I did that Rob walked into the room and noticed I was back.

 he then said "Oh your done Finn" *smiles*

"Huh? *turns around* Oh yea i'm done" *small smile*

"Ok then let's go to the living room" *small smile*

"ok!" *smiles*

We then got to the living room and we sat on the couch because we were gonna watch a movie, but of course the plan was supposed to be to study but yk whatever I didn't really care as long as I got to spend time with Robin.  But something I noticed once I sat down was that the living room was a little more decorated then the other times which was strange because normally its just a fort on top of the couch and a few blankets along with snacks and that's about it, but this time there were lights more snacks then normal and a few other small details that included the tv being decorated as well? Since this was unusual I decided to ask because I probable wasn't gonna get the answer out of thin air.

"Hey Rob?" 

"Hm?"

"Why is it that the living room is extra decorated this time-? like even the TV is decorated.."

"Hm I have my reasons am- Fin.."

Was he gonna say something else? I thought to myself.. But brushed it off and continued to.. uh ..do stuff? 

"Anyway what do you wanna watch Finn?" Robin asked

"I'm fine with anything ig?"

"You sure?"

"Mhm.."

Robin then put on his favorite movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre ..   Anyway, During the jump scares i kinda clung on to him as if it was a life or death situation but um.. whatever..? (as a reference of their position Robin in laying on his side on the right side of the couch with his knees slightly bend with Finney clinging onto his side while laying right behind him in the space between him legs and the couch. (does that make sense?) ) At one point though Robin kinda wrapped his arm around me and was kinda going in and up and down motion on my arm (if that makes any sense) but after awhile he started doing it on my thigh which surprised me at first but I didn't mind (guys he forgor abt his bandages :0) after what felt like forever the movie ended which is when it hit me that Robin was still rubbing my thigh and was really close to the bandages now.. But if I panic that would probably raise some suspicions..