v

I woke up to the sound to my aunt calling my name, I groan as I get up and walk out of my room. When I get down stair, I see her and David, Liam's step father, I smile at aunt Jenna "Hey aunt Jenna you look pretty"

"Oh, you're so not getting away from that" she told me as she put her hands on her waist "So, are you doing to tell me what were you doing last night that you didn't come home?"

I look at her not knowing what to say "I'm sorry" I told her slowly, aunt Jenna cross her hand and look at me "I didn't mean too, I didn't realize the time, and we're... you know partying and the next thing I know; I agree for a sleepover at my friends house.... Britney" I do not know any Britney, but I've to think fast and this is the only thing that I can think of.

Aunt Jenna look at me in confused "who's Britney?"

"She's um- a new girl" I smile "you don't know her."

She looks at me up and down "fine, I will let that slide" she said, I sighs in relief "So, are you hungry? I bought sushi"

"Um, yes, are you kidding me, I would kill for a sushi" I told her in excitement. "Where is Liam?" I ask when I look around, not seeing Liam.

"He is up stair, playing his video again" She told me "Can you go get him, please." she ask me, I nod my head and start walk up stair.

When I get to Liam's room, I could hear him clicking his controller forcefully. Knock Liam's door before I open it, I sees him cursing at the screen, "Liam, your mom asks me to tell you it's dinner time, she wants you to go down stair"

"Yea, yea" he said did not even give me a glaze.

I sighs as I walk out and walk downstair "I try" sit down and eat my food. I saw aunt Jenna stand up as she walks out up stair.

After dinner, I walk upstairs to my room and I hear my phone ring as I walk and look at the contact, I smile when I see Brett's names and I answer it.

I could stop smiling as I hear his voice "hallo, beautiful"

"Hallo there" I said happily.

"I hope you didn't mind me calling"

I smile and I play with my hair, "No I dont mind at all, how are you?".

"Good now I get to hear your voice." He said "So, did the trouble maker get herself in trouble?" He asks jokily.

I groan softly "Luckily the 'trouble maker' didn't get in trouble" I said

"Lucky girl, is that mean you don't have to sneak out? and here I though you're doing to be a bad girl" He exclaim.

I laugh "Please, even if I'm grounded, I would never sneak out." I told him.

"I mean why not?" he said "we're teenager Mia, have some fun for once" he added.

Honestly, it is not like I am scare or something it just I do not want to worries Aunt Jenna, she already stress with Liam situation and I do not want to make it worst for her.

"How do you know I'm not having fun here" I said sarcastically.

"My dear Mia, I know you are having the most fun because I'm here, aren't I?" he said, I could literally feel his smirk thru the phone call.

"Oh God, please Brett don't flatter yourself, it's only added to your already huge egos" I told him jokily. I could not help but smile, I mean he is right though. Gosh, even on call he manages to be cute.

"My huge ego has nothing to compare to my heart for you Mia" he said and I honestly did not know if he is joking or not. I could feel my heart beating fast and Brett chuckle " Aww, am I making you nervous baby?" he added. Damn, your stupid werewolf hearing.