The portal-CHAP3- There's more of them!

The monsterous creatures crowded around her, "Whats going on? what do you want?" She was shocked when one of them started to talk, "What are you doing here? how did you find out about the portals?" he said in a dark voice. Unlike the smaller creature that she followed to the unknown land, This beastly monster was bigger, badder and had an angry look on his face. He looked like not the type to be messing around with.

The big creature had firery red hair and there were sharp spikes on his back. Alex had never seen an animal that looked like that but the whole island was inhabited by those crazy looking creatures.  

 "Huh? what portals? you mean that hole that lead me to this crazy place!? i've got to be dreaming! and how can you be talking!? what is going on!" the creature said "this is our planet, Zhychron. WE inhabit this world so i will ask again, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

"You tell me!" replied Alex, "I was sucked into one of your 'portals' and i don't know why i ended up here!" the creature thought for a moment then spoke again. "Well then, you will have to go back to your world through another portal then!"

"You mind telling me where?" said Alex in a smart tone. "Fine then! I'll tell you where but once you get home, never come back to our dimension again!"

"Okay then! just let me get home because i can't stand this crazy place!" "CALM DOWN!!!" He roared.

She said back, "You're the one shouting your head off!"

 The creature was not amused with Alex's attitude. "Humph... fine i'll tell you where to go, in fact just so you don't end up wandering around the whole time and not just GETTING OUT OF HERE then you follow me!" Alex replied "Understood!" She was almost laughing at the unusal bunch of creatures.