1

Fatima Wilson

"Tima girl loosen up, take another shot." My bestfriend Lori said handing me a shot. I took it, then gave her the glass back. "Happy?" She nodded.

"I'm going to find Jay, stay put. Angela is just right there in the kitchen, love you kisses." She pecked my cheek before wandering off.

I rolled my eyes, once again I decided to attend a party with Angela and Lori, the lives of the party.

Everyone loved them, but everyone thought I was stuck up. It's only because my dad is rich, and I have a huge house.

So whenever people see me they think I'm just some stuck up rich black girl who hangs out with hoodlums to be noticed.

I live in the suburbs but I attend school in the ghetto, Compton. My dad didn't approve of it at first but since my cousin, who is also my bestie Angela goes he let it happen.

Angela's parents aren't as wealthy as my dad, they live in a apartment building right off kilbourn. Lori has been my first since 8th grade year.

She started attending Compton high with me as well, she lives a block after Angela's house. So they're more close than I am to either of them.

They go to parties 24/7 but I don't because my dad doesn't always allow it. He doesn't want me to get involved with all the horrible stuff going on.

"Angela, where's the bathroom?" I said to Angela, I made my way to her with my urgent need to pee. "It's down that hall on the left." She explained.

I turned and made my way to the bathroom but not before bumping into someone, "I'm so sorry-" I looked up to see Zachary Taylor.

He's the star quarterback and the captain of the basketball team. I'm the captain of the cheerleading team but we never look each other's way.

I stay to myself in school, every girl wants to be with him. Half the school says they slept with him but rumor has it he only has 1 body.

They say she broke his heart and since then he gets head and then leaves. Still at 18 in my senior year I have 1 body as well.

I slept with Zac's friend Josh and he told everyone the next day. I was humiliated, I vowed to myself never to date anyone else.

My dad beat Josh senselessly, for embarrassing his babygirl and he was so disappointed in me for doing something so forbidden in our home.

I was only 16 at the time and my dad and I promised each other I'd never have sex until I've been with the person for atleast a year or turned 18.

"You can't hear? Move shawty." Zac spoke snapping me out of my trance, "I'm sorry, but don't be rude." I said lowly.

I had a naturally soft voice so he looked at me like I was dumb and I knew he didn't hear me. I walked pass and he did the same.

I ended up getting loss so I went back to the living room and retraced my steps, I got to a door and opened it.

Zac was in there looking pissed, he looked up. "Bro what's up, you stalking niggas now?" He asked, I shook my head.

"I was trying to find the bathroom." I said, "It's there man." He pointed across from him.

I entered the room shutting the door behind me, I was drunk so I was kind of stumbling around. I got in the bathroom and closed the door.

I did my business and washed my hands before leaving. As I was going to the door Zac called out. "Yo Fatima." I was shocked he knew my name.

I turned and he was inches from my face. "Huh?" I said staring in his eyes, "You dropped this." He said holding up my phone.

He back was on the door, I grabbed it. We had a staring contest for a minute. "You gone let me by?" I asked.

He shook his head, all of a sudden he grabbed my neck and kissed me. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back, he pulled away and kissed my neck.

I could tell he was drunk by the way his breath smelled, I'd usually be disgusted by the smell of liquor but for some reason I was turned on.

I helped him take off his shirt then he guided his hands to my thighs before picked me up and wrapping my legs around his torso.

Before I knew it he had me bent over the bed as he pounded into me making sure I feel all of him. For some reason I didn't regret it.

— meanwhile downstairs.

"Where's Fatima?" Angie asked Ri, "I don't know I left her with you." Lori responded, "Why would you do that? I was with Ethan!"

"And I was with Jay!" , "So you left my shy, soft tone, antisocial, crybaby ass cousin who's dad will kill anyone alone in a house full of hoodlums?"

"No Angela, I left her with you she literally was next to you standing there." Angela fought the urge to argue back.

"Well we have to find her," she said to Lori , they started searching everywhere. Then all of a sudden gunshots sprung out throughout.

They ducked and panicked, "FATIMA! FATIMA!" Angela screamed with tears in her eyes, she was terrified.

She knew Darius would kill anyone about his babygirl, and she would kill anyone about her favorite cousin.

"WHERE ARE YOU T!" Lori screamed, Jay and Ethan came over to grab the girls. "Let's go," Ethan pulled Angela's arm.

"I have to find Tima," She said, "Zac got her she safe man let's go!" Jay said picked up Ri, they all ran out the house and got in the car.

The entire drive to Loris house, her and Angela were so scared someone happened to Fatima. "Calm down, she staying with Zac tonight."

The girls went in the house still on edge until they got a message.

Amigas 🤍🫶🏽.

T 💟!
I'm safe I promise! Don't be worried I'll call in the morning. I love y'all 💋

Both of them knew it wasn't her because the way the message was set up but they had a feeling she was safe so they didn't say anything just "I love you to"