17

Fatima Wilson

I fucked up, I don't even know how or why it happened but I know I just fucked up my entire relationship.

I don't like Sean, I don't want to be with Sean. But his charm, it attracted me and I couldn't stop it, I wanted to but I didn't.

"So now you're just going to do what?" Lori asked as I sat in her bed after I finished crying my eyes out. "I'm going to... I don't know." I tried to not cry.

"Fatima you know I love you and i try so hard to spare your feelings but you can't cry anymore, Zac is the one who should be crying."

"How would you feel if you walked in on him TWICE flirting with the same person." I shrugged, "Exactly you'd set that bitch off."

"I know Lo." I admitted taking another sip of my water, "So I don't know what you should do but I suggest you leave Z here until it's sorted."

We talked more before I gathered the strength to return to Zac and my house, when I entered it was silent.

So quiet you could hear a pen drop, "Zac?" I called our entering the bedroom. He was there, sitting there staring at the wall.

His fist were wrapped in bandages, it had been 30 minutes since everything happened. I got Sean escorted to the hospital and Lori came to get me.

I talked with her for about 20 minutes and now here I am, "Zac im sorry baby, okay? I didn't let him do anything nor did I do anything I swear."

He shook his head, "But you wanted to." He mumbled lowly, "I didn't baby- stop calling me baby! That's what he calls you correct?" I looked away.

"I don't know why he said that." I admitted, Sean started saying baby out of nowhere but I didn't stop it and that's on me.

"You do, because he said it the day Zuri got suspended and you giggled about it." He was speaking so lowly it hurt.

"Zac bab- honey just hear me out please." He turned to look at me and his eyes were bloodshot red so he's either been crying or smoking or maybe both.

"Both." He mumbled looking away, I wanted to smile but my face only made a pout. He knows me so well. "Explain."

"I can't honestly, I fucked up okay? I took us for granted but I didn't kiss him nor did we have sex I swear!"

"Did you want to?" , I sighed, "Want to? What're you talking about Zac?" I asked, "Did you want to kiss or have sex with him?"

"I- I closed my mouth and thought on it, "Honest, No I didn't but I didn't stop him from wanting to and that's on me."

a/n : idc this dramatic 😭😭😭

After I said that we sat in silence until he spoke, "We need a break T." He said, "I'm hurt and being together right now makes me want to hurt you."

I put my head down, "I hate the way I'm feeling and I don't want to take it out on you even though you caused it, my level of anger isn't fair to you."

"I understand," I spoke as low as him for once, "You and Zuri can stay here but I'll go back to my old apartment- Zac there's guest rooms you can stay!"

"I don't want to stay in the same house with you T, I want my space because if I don't get it I'll resent you then our relationship would be nothing but hate and anger and I don't want that for us."

A/N : SO FUCKING DRAMATIC 😭😭.

I took my hand off his shoulder and nodded again, "I'll miss you." I said to him, "I'll miss you too but I love you enough to walk away before it gets bad."

I lifted from the bed along with him, we gave each other a hug and he went to the closet, he drug out two suitcases.

One was half packed and the other was empty, I watched him pack his stuff and tried to fight my tears but they kept coming.

a/n : DRAMATIC AF 😭😭👌🏾

I was hurt, "Fatima don't make this hard yo," he spoke sounding hurt, "I'm sorry, just continue." I spoke going to the bathroom.

I got out my phone and texted Sean. I was hopping he was finally home now so I could tell him it was done.

Sean

yesterday 12:21pm

where you at?

daughter school,

I miss you already 👀.

Okay. I'll be back soon, we can discuss the
mens now.

Can we discuss over dinner tonight?

🙃 my man wouldn't like that.

Okay well how about lunch at the office?

Okay that's fine.

Okay baby ❤️.

today 5:10pm

Our partnership is over, line is done and once it's out no more communication.

You have blocked this number.

I left the bathroom and Zac was closing up his suitcase. "I'll call tomorrow to discuss Zuri." He spoke.

He grabbed his suitcases off the bed and put them on the ground, put his phone and then he made his way to me.

He grabbed my face and kissed both my cheeks then my forehead. "I love you." He said staring into my eyes before going over to grab his suitcase.

A/N : this is so dramatic 😭😭😭😭😭😭!!

He left the room and I went to sit on the bed, i got a message. I checked my phone and it was from an unknown number and I opened it.

260-891-0718 

So you gone tell him the truth or should I?

•••

I bit my lip, and blocked the number. I went to the groupchat and texted Lori and Angela. I had to think of a plan and fast.

sincebeen 🤞🏾.

guys!! i have to think of a plan, Zac can't find out about what happened

best bitch lo ❤️
oh lord, okay! we got you.

fc angie 💗
we good!!