Slip Away

As the group assembled for the photos, Dojoon's heart raced with nervous excitement. He stole glances at her whenever he could, feeling a magnetic pull towards her that he couldn't quite explain. The anticipation built with each passing second, his heart pounding louder with every step she took closer to him.

And then, as she stepped up behind him for their photo, the proximity between them was overwhelming. Dojoon could feel her presence like a warm breeze against his skin, her energy intertwining with his in a way that sent shivers down his spine.

Their eyes met for a fleeting moment, and in that instant, Dojoon felt a surge of emotion, unlike anything he had ever experienced before. It was as if time stood still, as if the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them in their own private universe. Her gaze held a depth that captivated him, drawing him in with an intensity he couldn't resist.

But then, just as quickly as it had come, the moment was shattered. Dojoon's vision blurred, his head spinning as a wave of dizziness washed over him. He reached out for support, but it was too late. With a soft groan, he felt himself slipping away, consciousness slipping from his grasp.

The next thing he knew, he was lying backstage, surrounded by concerned faces and the sound of frantic voices. His bandmates hovered over him, their expressions a mix of worry and confusion, their voices a blur of concern.

"Dojoon, are you okay?"

Dojoon sat up slowly, his head pounding as he tried to make sense of what had just happened. His mind raced with questions, but one thought echoed above all the rest.

"Where is she?"

His bandmates exchanged glances, confusion evident in their eyes.

"Who?"

"The girl. The one from the crowd. Where is she?"

Dojoon pressed, urgency creeping into his voice.

And then, as if on cue, he spotted her lying on the other sofa, her face pale and her breathing shallow. His heart lurched at the sight of her, a rush of concern flooding his veins as he took in her fragile form.

"What happened?"

His voice trembled with emotion as his gaze never left her.

His bandmates exchanged worried glances, unsure of how to respond.

"You both fainted. We brought you back here out of sight of the fans."

Now that he could do so without risk, Dojoon stared at the girl without restraint for the first time since he noticed her. She looked so delicate, so vulnerable lying there, and yet there was a strength in her that he couldn't quite explain.

"I know she's pretty, but that's no reason to stare, Hyung."

Hajoon teased, breaking the tense silence that hung in the air.

Dojoon narrowed his eyes at his younger bandmate, his thoughts consumed by the girl lying before him.

Woosung leaned forward into his line of sight.

"Dojoon? Are you okay? What's going on?"

And then, without hesitation, Dojoon spoke the words that had been swirling in his mind since he first laid eyes on her.

"I think she's my soulmate."

The words hung in the air, a silent acknowledgement of the connection that bound them together, a bond that transcended time and space.

His bandmates stared at him in disbelief, unsure of how to respond. But in that moment, as they watched him gaze at her with a mixture of awe and longing, they knew that this was just the beginning of a story neither of them would ever forget.