chapter 3 Encounter with the Monster and the Soul Stealer.

In the days that followed, I couldn't shake off the memory of the monster I had met. I wondered how many more creatures like it existed, lurking in the shadows of the world. The encounter had opened up a whole new world of possibilities for me, and I was eager to explore it further.

I decided to visit a nearby village to learn more about the local legends and myths. The villagers were friendly and welcoming, and they were more than happy to share their stories with me.

One of the stories that caught my attention was about a creature known as the "Soul Stealer." According to the villagers, the creature would sneak into people's homes at night and steal their souls. Those who had been victims of the Soul Stealer were said to be cursed, unable to find peace even in death.

I was intrigued by the story and decided to investigate it further. I spent several nights lurking in the shadows, waiting for the creature to appear. On the third night, it finally showed itself.

The Soul Stealer was unlike anything I had ever seen before. It was a shapeless, shadowy creature that seemed to glide through the air effortlessly. Its eyes were two glowing orbs, and its long, spindly arms reached out towards me as if it could sense my presence.

I drew my sword and prepared to fight, but the creature simply floated away, disappearing into the night. I pursued it, determined to uncover its secrets and put an end to its reign of terror.

For days, I followed the Soul Stealer through the forest, tracking its movements and studying its behavior. I discovered that it wasn't just stealing souls; it was also feeding on them, using their life force to sustain itself.

In the end, I managed to corner the creature in a clearing. We fought a fierce battle, and although it put up a valiant effort, I was ultimately able to vanquish it.

As I stood over the defeated Soul Stealer, I felt a sense of satisfaction wash over me. It was just another monster, another creature that I had faced and defeated. But at the same time, I couldn't help but wonder how many more creatures were out there, waiting for me to discover them.