1. One Drunk Talk

Everything was spinning, alcohol running through my blood. everything was a blur. A night like any other, drunken teenagers including myself running around in the massive house. Nobody knew whose house it was, but a rumor spread around town, so everybody showed up. I could not deny, but I was not the one to blurt out, how I was the one to get drunk nearly every weekend, I had an image to maintain. I was the good girl, wealthy parents, or parent. My mom was nowhere to be seen, so my dad raised me, I have a brother but he moved to another city, and my dad and I never heard from him again.

Nearly every guy at the party had made a move on me tonight, but there is no fun in the game if you do not get to chase. I am that type of girl who do not do relationships, I prefer the friends with benefit type of relationship, with a relationship follows to many expectations and that is not for me. The fact that I never in my life have been someone's girlfriend might have an impact on thoughts about the term 'love'. I do not believe in love nor will I ever.

I find myself stumbling upstairs, to find the nearest bedroom, since the alcohol had now taken over my balance, and the things started to get a bit blurry. I find the nearest door, trip over myself and falls face first to the floor. I quickly dust myself and stands on my feet, when I hear a low chuckle, coming from the corner of the room, the room and fairly lit and I can only make out the silhouette of the person in the room.

Broad shoulders, a high quaff and extremely long legs. "What is so funny if my ask?" I half snap at the figure. The figure lets out another chuckle. I hiss at the figure. "Will you light up a little? You should have seen yourself, it was priceless." The voice was deep, so it was defiantly a guy, who had hit puberty some time ago.

"Oh, is that's so? You know the party is outside of this room," he laughs at my snarky comment. "Come on, I can't be that funny." He breaks in a loud laugh; I cannot help but laugh with him. The guy comes out of the shadow, towards the little lamp, lit on the bedside table. The first thing I notice is his piercing blue eyes, something reflects from his lips, and I notice the little ring pierced to his lip. I quickly scan over his body, black skinny jeans, a black hoodie and a dark grey tee. I will not deny that he is very handsome. "I know very well that the party is outside of this room, so my question is, what are you doing in here?" I laugh to myself. "I might have had a bit too much to drink, and I just needed to lay down, and since this was the first room I came to, I gave it a try."

I could see the smirk playing on his very attractive lips.

"And why is that? I may ask."

"I am not one of those guys who is going to take advantage of your very drunken state, but you can stay here on one condition."

I looked at him, suspiciously. "Name it." He chuckled a very low, but incredibly sexy.

"I really don't want to go out to that party, so you can stay in here if I can too."

"You, my friend, got yourself a deal." I handed out my hand for him to shake and he immediately did. This weird tingly feeling crept on up on me when he touched my hand, it is probably just the drunk part of me who is needy, and this guy seems to innocent to be with a girl like me. I throw myself on the bed and close my eyes. "Since you are sleeping in my bed, I need to know your name, my name is Luke."

"Sophia, but you can call me Soph."

As I am close to completely fall asleep, I feel something cover my body, a blanket. I snuggle up in the blanket. "Something tells me that this is just the beginning of something, maybe special."