2. Unknown ID

After slaying each of the boys in FIFA for several hours, they are finally about to give up. As I put my controller down for the last time, looking up at the four boys scolding me. I suddenly look at my watch being aware of the time, it is already 10 PM, I need to be home in an hour since it is Sunday today. I rush to the front to door, grabbing my jacket, halfway out the door, when I fell someone grabbing my wrist.

I turn around and the piecing blue eyes are staring at me in confusion. "Where are you going Soph?" I look to the ground in embarrassment. It is typical me, to run without a word. '

"Oh, sorry Luke, I totally forgot to say something, but I need to get home before curfew or else, I am long gone from the thing called a social life." He looked somewhat disappointed and let out a deep sigh.

"Let me at least follow you out" he placed a hand on my back and guided me to the pavement. He started to seem nervous, he cleared his throat. "Soph, thank you for a nice night and a remarkable day, I don't think I have laughed this much in a very long time, it was... nice" and he winked at me, he winked at me! "Well, Luke I think it was fun too, we should do it again some time." I winked at him, we can be two to play this game. "Well for that, I am required to get your number." Okay, I need to be creative, he will not get me this easy, I like a chase, when I am the one being chased. "Let's make a deal okay?" his eyes are wide open. "Okay...?" he seems a little suspicious.

"I will get your number and whenever I need a good laugh or some great company, I will call you." He take out his phone and hands it to me, I type in my number, locks his phone and hands it back to him. When I go up to hug him, I slightly turn my head to leave a quick kiss on his cheek before I walk off, waving bye to him, as I turn around the corner.

I am bored out of my mind when I get home, I am home alone and nothing to do. I sit with my phone in my hand, deciding whether to call Luke, as I remember my curfew. I throw myself on the bed as I let out cry of annoyance. I step out of my clothes, take off my makeup and get myself all tucked up in bed before I fall asleep, with those damn blue eyes on my mind.

I wake up to every single persons nightmare, my alarm. I turn on zombie mode as I get up from my bed, I find the nearest skinny jeans and a black crop top, throwing that on, before putting my hair in a lose ponytail. After that I apply some makeup and walks down to the kitchen. Putting on my vans and my leather jacket, I grab an apple before I head out the door, my school is a 10 minute walk away, so no bother in taking the car, I like a walk in the morning, music in my ears, clearing my head before the chaos they call school.

The hallways is a mess, couples making out from the morning, some are half sleeping into their lockers, others rushing past me to reach their class at the other end of the school, just a simple mess, I am walking through. I walk directly to my locker, grabbing my books before heading to class. I reach the back of the class before slumping down in a chair and get ready for the teacher to arrive. Amongst most of the on this school, I am known for being the slacker, the girl with no brain, the loner, the one no one likes, and the list goes on. But I reality, they know nothing about me, I get straight A's, I have a lot of friends outside of school, I go on a school where everyone cannot see others but themselves and I cannot work with that, so I just keep me to myself, and I am fine with that.

As lunch-break arrives, I rush to the music room, because I know that it will be empty at this time of the day.

Music have a big place in my heart, since it was my only escape when my mom left 5 years ago. It is only 3 of my closest friends who knows about my music. They tell I am a multi talent, since I play the guitar, bass, piano and I sing. They have all tried to convince me to share my talent with the rest of the world, but music is my sanctuary, my hideaway and I do not want that ruined. I take the acoustic guitar and strums it till it sounds right. I play the accords to Shawn Mendes's song crazy, I song which is close to my heart. I slowly start to hum the song, before the lyrics slowly and escapes my lips and I play the song lost in my own world.