HaHa, This is about you

Kiyo's pov
I groaned lightly stretching my limbs. Soon my eyes slowly readjusted to the blinding light of the sun as I groggily scratched my head. What was I doing again? oh yeah I was sleeping. Damn I'm stupid I thought sourly before getting up and making my way to my walk in closet. Soon I picked out a simple white dress with a green design at the trim of it, a black belt that went from the chest to waist, it also had two gold buttons on each of the two straps letting two crosses hold the red and green ribbons hanging slightly off of them then there is a neat little green bow around the middle, finally tying up the whole look with a silk black belt under my breasts. (pic! If my description sucked really bad) Finally I grabbed my bathroom necessities and went to take a shower.

After shower
Finally I added the last touch of cotton candy perfume onto my skin. Looking at myself through a mirror I gave an encouraging smile to myself. Today I was going to go outside of the house and bring big brother his lunch that he left. Usually our parents would come but it would be very rarely because they're always on business trips. So big brother decided to get a job to pass time and work his dream job whilst I made art online and post posts on tumblr. I put on a pair of tan brown leather ankle boots after putting on thigh high white socks that actually went mid thigh. For now I put my albino hair into my two ponytails per usual and skipped out my room. Then when I spotted his lunch box I grabbed it while skipping towards the door. Why am I happy about going outside? The world may never know OW! Rubbing my head while sitting on my butt a pout graced my features. Looks like I ran into the door I'm such an idiot. Sighing I got back up and made my bangs cover my forehead don't want any chances of people seeing my red forehead. As I was walking towards my brother's job I got a good look at everything. We lived close to the beach so it was actually pretty nice to capture a beautiful sunset. What was so beautiful about it? Well maybe it's the fact that how the blue, purple, and pink pastel sky mingled together the clouds allowing just a little insight of the stars? Or was it how calming the wind was and how rhythmic the waves crashing sounded? It could've been the way the water glistened and sparkled ad it reflected the now disappearing sunset? I dunno I thought while continuing to walk along the sidewalk. Not too many cars were out either making it peacefully calm. Too bad I needed to listen to SOME music! Putting in my black and green toxic skull headphones I plugged it into my phone and started listening to Partners in crime by set it off. " You'll never take us alive!" I sang and not too long after a blur of blonde hair rushed past me to a nearby store. Rude! Hmph. Entering the café I saw my brother taking orders behind the counter this time. Grinning I jogged towards the counter and took one of the seats and leaned toward with my elbows on the counter and chin in the palm of my hand. Looking around I saw that not too many people came in but just a few dare I say 5 guys were sitting at a nearby table. Sparing a glance over towards my brother I saw he winked at me. Smiling nervously I showed him his lunchbox setting it in front of me as I saw him fidget as he told the other workers what the customer wanted. Pretty soon he was beside me and opened his lunchbox his own blue contact eyes sparkling. He was actually my twin but just put on a few things to not stick out in the crowd. I wouldn't blame him we both didn't look like our parents at all but we didn't mind that much. It wasn't much of a big deal anyways to be honest. Laying my head on his shoulder I sighed longingly when was the last time I got to do this? I thought. "Ne, let's go home.." he sheepishly grinned at me as I nodded "That would be nice.." I stated standing up.