Chapter 1. Getting excluded. AGAIN

To other people I'm a freak, for believing in the creepypasta's. I get told that they aren't real but I don't listen to them.
Toby, E.J, Hoodie, BEN and Jeff. There my favourites, well my most favourite out of the 5 is jeff. Jeff has been my favourite since I found out about them.

                      EARLIER TODAY

I'm sitting in my seat, in my form/classroom and minding my own business, thats untill Jessica(Sorry if you have any relatives/friends called Jessica) walkes up to me and starts trying to annoy me. She talking but then she mentions my mom. That's when I had enough. I straight up punched Jessica in the nose giving her a slight bruse and a light nosebleed. Then I hear the principal shout my name. I'm taken into the principals office and my father was called. The principal told my father everything and my dad shouted, "Why did you do that?!" It was targeted at me and you could tell he was a bit drunk because when he shouted it was a bit slurred. My principal told my dad that I would be given one more chance and my dad left and probably went back to a bar to drink and I was sent to my locker since the lesson had ended,  

I had opened my locker just to find a note, by the purple note, stickers and messy handwriting, I could tell it was Jessica who had left the note.

The note said: 'Hey freak, you probably know who left this note but I need to to meet me at the roof at 5:00pm sharp. And btw creepypasta aren't real and never will be'

The last bit of the note had my blood boiled, I couldn't take her nonsense anymore. She basically had me on a cliff edge. 1. I could not show up or my life could be turned into a living hell or 2. Show put a most likely fight and get excluded. So far the safest option is 1. But I'm going for option 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------
                      5:00PM, ROOF
"I didnt actually think the freak would show up" Jessica giggled to herself. After a few minutes of people arriving. Jessica finally sung at me, she got a hit. I tripped her and before I could do anything else the principal arrived, obviously shouting my name and telling to get to his office and I did so, I listened and went to his office.

My dad was to drunk to go back to the office so R/N came instead, he did not like me and after the principal told him I was excluded for starting a fight, which I did not start, R/N got angry at me, dragged me out of school, took me home and explained to my dad why I got excluded. My dad was extremely angry at me and as soon as R/N left, my mom hit me with the broken glass bottle he had, I had ran up to my room and bandaged my arm up and fell on my bed and soon enough fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So I'll let you decide if this was bad or not

Also please provide ideas for the story cause i have non whatsoever :,)
If you give me an idea I will give credit for it! I promise that!

And if you see spelling mistakes, I am English, my spelling is just VERY SHIT!
Sorry for swearing but It is true my spelling is shit for a British person which I'm very annoyed about

BUH-BYE!
-Banshee