Chapter 2. Whos outside my window?

I was chilling in the living room, watching some YouTube <Draw my life/Horror games/Anything you like> when I hear a car pull up and some muffled talking.
I rush up to my room and lock the door before my dad <yes, I've changed it, 'cause its always the mom!> could get his hands on me. Me closing my door and my dad opening the front door was in sync. I pressed my back against the door and slowly sat down on the floor then I noticed something or someone outside my window. I knew it was a person and just called out "What are you doing?" The person noticed me and I figured out that it was Jeff the killer.
A few minutes past and I called out again "Answer me then" 30 seconds past and then Jeff left. I got up from the floor and plopped onto my bed face first then a couple of seconds rolled onto my back.

Then I realised that I had just seen Jeff the killer.
-------------------------------------------------------------

DAMN- 254 WORDS- to be honest I could not try and write a story over 5-800 words.

So I do actually have ideas, they just don't want to be used. HOW RUDE?

Anyways, YAY!! I got 14 reads!! I think I tried writing something on my old account, i published it and 28/72 hours past I got no reads

I hope you like this chapter, I finally got an idea, i hope it doesn't suck

BUH-BYE!
-Banshee